Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie & Alberti -- All NEW Items!

@LTT1 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper

I’m in trouble already before this show due to the Luminara TSVs glitter glass candles! Can’t decide on a color!

@LTT1

I'd highly recommend and suggest that you buy one set of each color in each size. 

Set up your decor for the season, and then send the rest to me, and I'll take them off your hands so you don't have to go to the stress and trouble of storing them! 

Problem solved.....now, get that order placed!!! LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The magnolia picks were beautiful!  I wish they were in a set of 6 and not just 4 -- I know, I'm being picky.

I have a crush on picks, so I'm waiting for her new ones being presenting today!

Speaking of sets, let me be picky too. 😄

I wish the candle rings were either sold in sets of two, or at least sets of four.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, I am having trouble typing n.  Don't know if it's my keyboard or my hands. LOL

Honored Contributor

I love these two together, more please !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

I’m in trouble already before this show due to the Luminara TSVs glitter glass candles! Can’t decide on a color!

@LTT1

I'd highly recommend and suggest that you buy one set of each color in each size. 

Set up your decor for the season, and then send the rest to me, and I'll take them off your hands so you don't have to go to the stress and trouble of storing them! 

Problem solved.....now, get that order placed!!! LOL

@Mominohio

@Caaareful Shopper

@LTT1

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......

And what mominohio doesn't need, your buddy Chili will take!!!

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette  I have the same feeling.  Some shoppers may hear the "$4 to get them home" and be confused about the easy pay.  Not everyone who has tuned in may be familiar with easy pay (especially if they are a brand new viewer).  He needs mention the ENTIRE price, and then state that it's $4 a month WHEN YOU OPT for the easy pay.  Nevermind that the shipping is on top of that price.

I enjoy watching him, but not giving the full price seems a little dishonest to me.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1

The pick selection at HL is fabulous! My problem is I just can't make up my mind which ones to get 😃

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Krimpette  I have the same feeling.  Some shoppers may hear the "$4 to get them home" and be confused about the easy pay.  Not everyone who has tuned in may be familiar with easy pay (especially if they are a brand new viewer).  He needs mention the ENTIRE price, and then state that it's $4 a month WHEN YOU OPT for the easy pay.  Nevermind that the shipping is on top of that price.

I enjoy watching him, but not giving the full price seems a little dishonest to me.

This whole thing about not giving the full price isn't just Alberti, but a thing all hosts are doing more and more all the time. I'm sure they are being told to do so, and it follows them taking the graphics out of the videos one can see online of the presentations.

QVC is playing pricing games continually, and they don't want the customer to know what past prices were. That way when 'clearance' is only two dollars less than the 'featured' price, or when they take something back up to give free shipping and it was actually cheaper at an event price with paying the shipping, we have trouble figuring out if today's price it really the lowest price.

Many hosts aren't saying the item's full price anymore, or if they do, it is stated only once in the entire presentation.

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2  The hosts never mention the tax and shipping cost when mentioning easy pay, and that is wrong.

Respected Contributor

Whew ! Safe till next Christmas 😜