Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Will Do A CIJ Sneak Peek On Tuesday (June 8)

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@corita - Here's a direct link; hopefully it works for you: https://fb.watch/61czMy-P99/

---------------

Thanks!!  I did try the link several times and the same thing happened...ran about two seconds and then asked to sign in or cancel.  Couldn't get any further than that on the video.  Oh well, guess I'll be surprised when her show is on!!

PS - so I tried it one more time and got the same message --  cancel or sign in!  Will just have to wait!

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the link. AWESOME!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita - If it makes you feel better, the video was barely 11 minutes long, and there weren't many new things shown. Valerie will be doing a "real" sneak peek as we get closer to the CIJ kickoff, so hopefully you'll be able to view the video then!

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@corita - If it makes you feel better, the video was barely 11 minutes long, and there weren't many new things shown. Valerie will be doing a "real" sneak peek as we get closer to the CIJ kickoff, so hopefully you'll be able to view the video then!

-----------------

Thanks!  Will just wait to be surprised!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   Although I missed this show, I saw her Santa lamp offered yesterday.  I missed out on it last year, but I've got it now! Smiley LOL