Esteemed Contributor

Valerie Will Do A CIJ Sneak Peek On Tuesday (June 8)

[ Edited ]

Valerie posted this on FB today:

This week we will be shooting footage for Christmas in July, which kicks off on June 27 at midnight ET. Join me tomorrow, Tuesday, June 8th at 4 pm ET here on my Facebook page when I will host a Facebook Live sneak preview

Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie Will Do A CIJ Sneak Peek On Tuesday (June 8)

Thank you I missed that

Thank you THANK YOU

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @PA Mom-mom! I always look forward to Valerie's CIJ items, and I see, thanks to @sunshine45 , she has a TSV on June 27!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I used to look forward to the sneak peeks but now you can't get in to see it if you are not a FB member. I'm not going to joim just for tat.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I used to look forward to the sneak peeks but now you can't get in to see it if you are not a FB member. I'm not going to joim just for tat.

@froggy  I don't understand your post. What do you mean by "a facebook member?" I'm not a member of anyone's FB group, but I have been viewing Valerie's sneak peeks for as long as she has been posting them.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@froggy  I don't understand your post. What do you mean by "a facebook member?" I'm not a member of anyone's FB group, but I have been viewing Valerie's sneak peeks for as long as she has been posting them.

@PA Mom-mom  Many of us were complaining during the Easter shows that we couldn't see the sneak peeks, even when someone left a link. I tried just now to get in to see some of her videos and it wanted me to sign in or sign up. There used to be an option to say "not right now" or something like that but it's not there now.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  Many of us were complaining during the Easter shows that we couldn't see the sneak peeks, even when someone left a link. I tried just now to get in to see some of her videos and it wanted me to sign in or sign up. There used to be an option to say "not right now" or something like that but it's not there now.

@froggy  OK. I'll defer to you. I don't know enough about it to know what to do. Too bad...

Respected Contributor

Last year during Christmas in July, I bought one of Valerie's 3' snowy downswept slim trees. They sold out in all of the sizes. I'm hoping that she will bring these back. I kept mine on a covered front porch and I thought it would look nice to get the other sizes this year. Even if I don't purchase anything this year it's fun to look.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I just watched the preview on FB. It was only 11 minutes long! I was expecting more. I liked the ornament snow scenes.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Well, I just watched the preview on FB. It was only 11 minutes long! I was expecting more. I liked the ornament snow scenes.

@PA Mom-mom   I liked those ornament snow scenes too.  I have a feeling they are going to be her TSV.  Can't wait for all the fun to begin!!