Frequent Contributor

Hello Holiday Forum!  Valerie posted that she will be doing a Facebook Live event today at 4:00pm.  If you are not on Facebook, you can google Valerie Parr Hill Facebook and it will come up so you can see it.  Her sneak peek will be posted tomorrow.  Her show times have changed for Thursday.  They are now Midnight-2am, 10am-Noon and 5pm-7pm.  I haven't heard what the TSV will be.  Anyone have any guesses?

Esteemed Contributor

I'll probably watch....but I need to pay off Christmas first...LOL

Respected Contributor

@qshpr89 wrote:

Hello Holiday Forum!  Valerie posted that she will be doing a Facebook Live event today at 4:00pm.  If you are not on Facebook, you can google Valerie Parr Hill Facebook and it will come up so you can see it.  Her sneak peek will be posted tomorrow.  Her show times have changed for Thursday.  They are now Midnight-2am, 10am-Noon and 5pm-7pm.  I haven't heard what the TSV will be.  Anyone have any guesses?

@qshpr89 

Set of two 28" Urn Style Buffet Accent Lamps under $50 no item # yet.

Respected Contributor

Some of the new items are already available for purchase.  Just search for Valerie and sort by newest.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just watched her in home preview. Very pretty items

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Some of the new items are already available for purchase.  Just search for Valerie and sort by newest.

@Marsha2003  I checked them out. The wreaths are pretty, but they are getting a bit pricey. I also liked the magnolia pics she featured on her FB video today. They would be good for Christmas as well.

Honored Contributor

I watched the FB live today and then went to check a few things out online.

Sadly, as beautiful as her things are I won't pay the "high" prices now and shipping fees. 

Today I went to Home Goods & Hobby Lobby who have really nice Spring merchandise w/40% HL.  The wreaths in Home Goods were extremely reasonable and nice.

I did see the console cabinet but was able to find a comparable today at Hobby Lobby.  I am curious as to what the price is on the cabinet she had today on her FB live so I'll watch Thursday.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  I checked them out. The wreaths are pretty, but they are getting a bit pricey. I also liked the magnolia pics she featured on her FB video today. They would be good for Christmas as well.

@PA Mom-mom I like some of the wreaths, too, but I was just thinking this weekend that I have too many wreaths and need to donate a few, so I don't think I will be spending another $70 or so on a new wreath.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if any of her items will be on "Advance Order"?

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I wonder if any of her items will be on "Advance Order"?

@Nataliesgramma Good question.