Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Showing New Lantern on FB

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I'm going wait to see the colors they offer this year, but I love the dark blue.

@PA Mom-mom - I too like the dark blue & interested in a chocolate brown color. Would be nice if they gave us free shipping 🙏

@PA Mom-mom @Pecky  - I'm not sure how anyone knows how the 'average home' is furnished 🤔🤨 some just LOVE to complain and kavitch, lol

My digging around Facebook has paid off! Here's the list of TSV colors. Gotta run, back later tonight. Have fun shopping!

• AAA005B0-6AAF-47C5-9F20-BB4E2D50E813.jpeg

3ABEE323-9767-48AC-A891-5507997860A0.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Before I buy anymore from Q or VPH I'm going to go back to Marshall's, Ross, HomeGoods, Old Time Pottery and At Home all have really nice Fall/Halloween at great prices.

At Home has one of the best outdoor decor and various blue hue pumpkins.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty use of lanterns on that mantle.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1  I've been to At Home a few times. I really liked it, but it's about a half hour away. I plan to combine it with a trip to HL next week. I still like the decor shows on QVC because I don't have a great decorator sense, and the shows help me visualize how to use the decorations. Plus, with gas prices so high, I like armchair shopping. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I like this lantern but do not need anymore in my collection. I do see similar lanterns out in stores like Home Goods and TJ Maxx, Big Lots etc that are around $20-$25

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's pretty....but I don't know where I could put another lantern....LOL

Respected Contributor

I could never pay the price for any of her items. Or maybe wouldn't.