Esteemed Contributor

Valerie Showing New Lantern on FB

Valerie's Fall Preview is up on FB. She is showing what I think is a new Flickering Flame Lantern. H269148 14" or 18"

May be an image of flower and text

May be an image of indoor

I like this style! Not up on QVC website yet. Showing as "Sold Out"

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Showing New Lantern on FB

@PA Mom-mom  - I have a couple of her previous TSV lanterns and love them! The new curved shape is beautiful! Thank you for posting the sneak peek 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the VPH August TSV - 3p set of Starry Night Hurricanes

3C483AE8-7E0F-49C9-89DC-BFDFAA464E88.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I had bad luck with her lantern earlier this year. Gave it to my DD, and it quit working in 2 weeks. Tried to exchange, but the color I wanted was sold out. It's a shame, because I really like the pretty glow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Both the lanterns and the hurricanes are very pretty! But I need another like well, I don't need another😅

I would have definitely gotten the hurricane if I didn't have so many light up ones I already love!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Love the lantern in the turquoise but have absolutely no need or room for another lantern.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Chi-town girl:  Thanks for the post about the TSV.  Would you happen to know what the price will be?

Honored Contributor

@POlady wrote:

Chi-town girl:  Thanks for the post about the TSV.  Would you happen to know what the price will be?

@POlady - it's'under' $55, so my guess is 54ish

Esteemed Contributor

I like it very much but will pass, too many already, all sizes

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Chi-town girl!!