Regular Contributor

Happy CIJ! Hope everyone is enjoying so far. I have a question...I saw this in the video for Valerie's TSV on QVC, but not on her sneak peak. I also tried searching QVC with no luck. Does anyone know if this is something older that is no longer available? Or maybe it is coming up later this month & just haven't been added to their site yet? He's just so cute! Thank you for any help😊🎄🎅Screenshot_20200711-025450_QVC.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Happy CIJ!

I found a similar one (different pose) when I searched under her name, but it is sold out now.  The snowman is the only one that's left.  H215171

This could either be from last year or a newer one yet to come.  I'm not sure either.  You can email her on her fb page if you do fb.  I have seen that she replies to everything everyone asks her.

Good Luck!

Regular Contributor
Thanks so much for the response!
Honored Contributor

@michigangirl723 wrote:

Happy CIJ! Hope everyone is enjoying so far. I have a question...I saw this in the video for Valerie's TSV on QVC, but not on her sneak peak. I also tried searching QVC with no luck. Does anyone know if this is something older that is no longer available? Or maybe it is coming up later this month & just haven't been added to there site yet? He's just so cute! Thank you for any help😊🎄🎅Screenshot_20200711-025450_QVC.jpg

@michigangirl723 

Valerie said on facebook this is the smaller Santa, and will be available later this season. 

Honored Contributor
Oh! I’ve been wondering about that Santa, too!!! Thank you.
Regular Contributor

Re: Valerie Santa?

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much!!! Now I just need to watch for it before it sells out! LOL

@Tissyanne 

Honored Contributor

@michigangirl723 , 

When you know her shows are coming up type in Valerie Santa at midnight. The Santa should come up then. 

Honored Contributor

Sometimes, when it comes to Valerie's things, they use things on the set and in the ads they run, that aren't going to be available yet, but will come later in the season. 

I haven't seen this presented yet, so I'm guessing it is yet to come.

Trusted Contributor
I waited too long thinking about the larger version of this Santa and it sold out.
Regular Contributor

I  bought the large version last year and absolutely loved it. It was gorgeous, such great quality too, but I didn't realize how deep it was. I knew it was large, but the spot I had planned for it, didn't allow for how much it stuck out against the wall, so I had to return. That's why I was so excited to see the smaller version....hoping I get one!

@Sakuya