Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie Posted Sneak Peek

Looks like she went all out for her gingerbread fans.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the link.

I am a bit disappointed at the number of whimsical items.....although darling. I really wanted a more elegant offering than I am seeing.

Will just keep checking the website during the season.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the link.  The only thing that interests me is the amaryllis.  I really dislike how so many times we are forced to buy two of the exact same item when all I want/need is one.  They'd get more of my business if they didn't do that.  Oh well, it saved me some $$.  Hope everyone will enjoy their purchases!

Respected Contributor

After looking through the pictures again I may be interested the the 20 inch version of the rotating kaleidoscope tree - my husband really liked the 16 inch version last year.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy - Ah, yes our lovely kaleidoscope trees! I'm not going to lie and say I won't watch them be presented again just for fun. Smiley Happy   I definitely won't be setting out my forest until November, but I'm sure I'll be tempted...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will chime in with several others about not seeing a single decor piece that interested me. I honestly hope I can get through this entire holiday decor show season and only buy another one of VPH's 3' glitter trees.

I won't place bets though...the season has just begun...LOL

I can't wait to watch the shows!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JCath Thanks for posting! I was at work today, so I couldn't respond to you. I like the snowflake spheres. Are they new? I don't remember them from last year. I'm not usually a sphere person, but those are cute. I also like to the JOY creche and the PEACE creche. I was hoping for more traditional classic items. Maybe later? I'm not a gingerbread person. Oh, and I forgot. I like all the candle rings too! Need free shipping on them.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

After looking through the pictures again I may be interested the the 20 inch version of the rotating kaleidoscope tree - my husband really liked the 16 inch version last year.

@froggy   I didn't notice that tree, will have to look again.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@froggy   I didn't notice that tree, will have to look again.

@mousiegirl 

Here is the pic. It's only going to be in silver or green.

Big tree.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Looks like she went all out for her gingerbread fans.

@Kindaglitzy   I noticed that too..

I also noticed the peace and joy nativities that Valerie is offering this year so far just don't compare to the peace nativity she offered last year. Additionally, they are very similar to ones she offered in the past.

I feel very fortunate we have the nativity Valerie offered last year and it arrived in one piece (H217036). I remember holding my breath waiting for ours to arrive while reviews were being posted of theirs arriving broken. 

Here's a pic from a peace nativity we had of Valerie's from 2012-2014. I finally gave it to Goodwill when we got the awesome peace nativity last year! Smiley Happy

P1500674.JPG