Super Contributor

I like the cardinal items.

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

Respected Contributor

I don't have facebook, nor do I want it. This is not fair to people who buy a lot of VPH but we can't see what's coming up.Either post her previews or stop her posting them. What's the matter with you doing this?. Really makes me mad. 

Honored Contributor

@HLP you don't have to join Facebook to look.  The album will be posted in the holiday forum today or tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

I don't have facebook, nor do I want it. This is not fair to people who buy a lot of VPH but we can't see what's coming up.Either post her previews or stop her posting them. What's the matter with you doing this?. Really makes me mad. 

@HLP.  As the previous poster said, all their Facebook pages are public. Just google Valerie's name and Facebook. Anyone can view it. Why would hosts have private pages and cut out half their buyers? Answer is, they don't.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@HLP  You do not have to "have Facebook" in order to view Valerie's Photos she posted.  You do not have to sign up with an account at all.  Go to:

facebook.com/valerieparrhill

It will take you to Valerie's FB account; just ignore any FB requests to "join," simply view all her photos.  She has a public page for all to see.  You are not being excluded because you do not want a FB profile. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you to all who answered me. I can never get past a large picture of Valerie, and them asking me to sign up for Facebook. Will try your way. If you would see the large cupboard stacked with Valerie's decorations, you would ubderstand why I would like her previews. I love Valerie and over the years have decorated with her beautiful things. Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@HLP.  You don't have to register with Facebook or make your presence known there to use the public pages like Valerie and the hosts' pages.  Under the circumstances it's quite fair; all you do do is click on the link, view the merchandise and leave.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@HLP.....I get the a similar photo of other 'public' pages that I try to view....a pop up continually comes up, wanting me to join, which I do not want to do.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@HLP.....I get the a similar photo of other 'public' pages that I try to view....a pop up continually comes up, wanting me to join, which I do not want to do.

@Mom2Dogs - Just keep closing the box; after two times or sometimes three, it will stop appearing long enough for you to scroll to the latest post and click through the preview photos.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Mom2Dogs. Yes as other posters said, just close out the pop up or just keep hitting enter a few times and you get on her page. They just want to try to get you to sign onto Facebook, but you don’t have to.