Super Contributor

Valerie has posted pictures of items for her visit this weekend.  Lots of new and returning favorites.  No view of Starry Trees yet.

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie Posted New Preview

@JCath I love the red sleigh. I have a thing for sleigh's I guess. I seem to be drawn to them. The only problem is they run pretty pricey and I imagine this one will too. I love CIJ and just seeing all her items makes me excited. 

Trusted Contributor

@JCath Starry Night Trees will be offered 7/29 weekend

Respected Contributor

I would like to send a set of the starry night hurricanes as a gift, but with all the reviews saying they arrive broken or with non-working light strands, I'm afraid to do so.  Otherwise, there's nothing in the preview that appeals to me, but thank you, @JCath for the notification.  I always like to see the previews.

Regular Contributor

@JCathThanks for posting.  I always watch Valerie's shows but seldom purchase of late.  However, the previews are lovely and am now in the buying mode!! 

Super Contributor

I checked out the facebook page...lots of pretty items.... I ordered the starry night hurricane's in gold.... I didn't like this years hurricane lamps....they are on there way back....last years much prettier...

I noticed a recipe on Valerie's site called " Chewy Chocolate Caramel Cups "

looks good....has anyone tried making them...thanks 

Trusted Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

I would like to send a set of the starry night hurricanes as a gift, but with all the reviews saying they arrive broken or with non-working light strands, I'm afraid to do so.  Otherwise, there's nothing in the preview that appeals to me, but thank you, @JCath for the notification.  I always like to see the previews.

I have purchased more than my fair share from Valerie over the years and nothing has ever arrived broken. Her packaging may not be the best but it works.

The lighting has been addressed in the Q&A and they said it has been fixed. I bought three sets the other day so I am hoping it is fixed.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JCath wrote:

Valerie has posted pictures of items for her visit this weekend.  Lots of new and returning favorites.  No view of Starry Trees yet.

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

@JCath thanks for the info. I don't think I have ever seen anyone put so much time and effort into posting photos and product info on facebook.

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

I have purchased more than my fair share from Valerie over the years and nothing has ever arrived broken. Her packaging may not be the best but it works.

The lighting has been addressed in the Q&A and they said it has been fixed. I bought three sets the other day so I am hoping it is fixed.

Thanks for that update, @MG Chris.  I'll think about it some more and maybe risk it.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Thanks for that update, @MG Chris.  I'll think about it some more and maybe risk it.

@Marsha2003 

I'll just add that I have had five sets of these Starry Nights hurricanes delivered this week and all came in perfect condition.  I tried all the lights and they worked as described, although I can't speak to what their longevity will be.  Very pleased with the quality.👍

In fact, I'm very likely going to order another two sets today!