Super Contributor

Valerie Posted New Items

[ Edited ]

Valerie Parr Hill has posted her sneak peek of items for her coming shows on her Facebook page.  Start making your list.  I see several things I would like to order.

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie Posted New Items

I see a couple of things but nothing that really makes me say come to me. But then again I always say that and then the brown truck comes rolling up a few days later😁

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JCath thanks, I see some pretties H442508 Illuminated Pearl and Glitter Hurricanes.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Estellee wrote:

@JCath thanks, I see some pretties H442508 Illuminated Pearl and Glitter Hurricanes.

I bought these several years ago. They came in a set of three. They are so pretty and elegant.

The Silver Scroll hurricanes are beautiful and I bet her starry night lights would be gorgeous in them. I already have a set of her silver scroll hurricanes in a different pattern or I would bite on those. 

Respected Contributor

I wonder what the light show tree looks like and if it is battery-operated or if it uses A/C power.

Esteemed Contributor

@JCath  Thanks for posting! I forgot. Well, well, well, I see several things I'm excited about. I love the heart ornaments (H441757). I have 8 grandchildren who look forward to my gift of special ornaments each year. I already bought some Egyptian glass, but I'm loving those hearts! The gem ornaments are very pretty too (H442516). The 3 pc. Nativity is quite unique (H443462). Unfortunately, my DD, DIL and I already have Valerie nativities. I already have the Glistening Deer with Holly and Cardinals, and I can recommend them with no reservations.

Honored Contributor

Some very pretty holiday decor items for sure. I predict there will be many purchases made by others. Unfortunately I have all I need. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MG Chris wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

I bought these several years ago. They came in a set of three. They are so pretty and elegant.

The Silver Scroll hurricanes are beautiful and I bet her starry night lights would be gorgeous in them. I already have a set of her silver scroll hurricanes in a different pattern or I would bite on those. 

@MG Chris what color did you buy in H442508?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Estellee wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

@MG Chris what color did you buy in H442508?

The silver, at the time she also had some faceted candle rings with greenery to match and together they are stunning. 

Respected Contributor

I do a pink and silver tree in my bedroom. It is very girlie with blingy high-heel ornaments and lots of shiny, bling-type girlie ornaments and faux fur ribbon. The. Heart string ornaments H441757 Set of 4 Heart Strings would look pretty bit I don't want the purple or blue ones. 😪