Regular Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill winter decor?

Does anyone know if Valerie will be coming out with Winter Decor, once Christmas is taken down? I need something to take me into March when I put up Valerie's Spring and Summer Decor. I own so much of her beautiful things that I have been collecting for many years.  Thank you for any knowledge of this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill winter decor?

Don't recall her doing Winter decor, but she has some Christmas decor that can be used throughout the winter.

I use her birch trees with white lights.  She has snowmen, birds with scarves, frosted garland, candles in white and clear hurricanes.  Take a look.  

Regular Contributor

I don't know if Valerie has any plans, but after Christmas, I put away my "Christmassy decorations, and leave up all of my Snowmen, and then get out my collection of "Snowbabies" by Enesco. I love them...all that gets me through the Winter months.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmqshopper wrote:

Does anyone know if Valerie will be coming out with Winter Decor, once Christmas is taken down? I need something to take me into March when I put up Valerie's Spring and Summer Decor. I own so much of her beautiful things that I have been collecting for many years.  Thank you for any knowledge of this.

S@dmqshopper   She will have shows in January, but I think those are geard for Valentines Day and maybe some Spring.. Keep you eye on zulily, lots of Winter.

Respected Contributor

@dmqshopper ....I don't know if you are looking for a winter type wreath, but Valerie has one listed.  H-219768.  It costs $49.68, with $5.50 shipping.  Maybe you could purchase this on the next free shipping day..

24" Winter Snow Berry Wreath by Valerie - H219768

Honored Contributor

I think Valerie mixes in winter and Christmas. This past summer I got one of her woodland bucks, then got the two matching does later on. I will probably put them out in January. Until then I will decorate with my Christmas things. Years ago DH's sisters started giving me snowmen. I have lots of them! They won't come out until after January 6.  

I just looked. There are a lot of Valerie's items that I think could be winter posted - deer, birds, greens, etc. The deer I ordered is there H223525.  Smiley Happy