Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill sneak peek & shows - times/schedule

NOTE: As with the last couple of visits, many of Valerie's items are on advance order with no indication of this on the product page. When you check out, pay special attention to the estimated delivery date. I was just ordering the new buffalo check sleigh for my sister and hoping it would arrive in time for her birthday at the end of the month, but in checking those details, I see that it will not be delivered until August 26.

I also planned to double-check the date listed in my order confirmation email, and I was pleasantly(ish) surprised to see this useful banner at the top:

advance.png

Hopefully QVC is trying to be more on top of communications for order delays and potential delivery issues...

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Hi, @SHOPR.  Good to see you posting.  I have a new nickname because my account got messed up, but now I don't remember what my old nickname was.  My email was forqvconly so maybe that will help you recognize me.  I think we all go through phases when we buy more decor or less.  I've been in the less-decor mode for a few years now.    That doesn't stop me from buying one or two items each year that take my fancy.

I really like having the preview videos by VPH.  I no longer watch any of the shows, so being able  to see what will be offered and make any selections early is very helpful.  I miss your sneak peeks, though.  That was so much fun to get your emails and anticipate upcoming items.

@Marsha2003, I am so glad you told me who you are, because I would not have known.  You are Mar....003, right?

In a way, I do miss doing all that searching for and sharing of the upcoming items, but I am so glad that Valerie now does her video sneak peeks from her home and then shows the photo album.  I watch live very little because something usually interrupts, but I often look for Valerie's sneak peek videos and view them, and rewind or pause if I need a better look at something. 

Nice to "see" you.

@SHOPR Thanks for the reminder of my old nickname.  Now, I can go change the current one back to the old one!

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

NOTE: As with the last couple of visits, many of Valerie's items are on advance order with no indication of this on the product page. When you check out, pay special attention to the estimated delivery date. I was just ordering the new buffalo check sleigh for my sister and hoping it would arrive in time for her birthday at the end of the month, but in checking those details, I see that it will not be delivered until August 26.

I also planned to double-check the date listed in my order confirmation email, and I was pleasantly(ish) surprised to see this useful banner at the top:

advance.png

Hopefully QVC is trying to be more on top of communications for order delays and potential delivery issues...

Something I ordered was EDD of 10/14!

I think it was the glitter candle....

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I'd come back to note that most of Valerie's new items that I was browsing yesterday have the advance order date listed on them today, both at the top of the item page and in the search results on the website. I guess the system may have been in the process of updating details since I was checking things that had just been added.

Respected Contributor

H228202 is item number for 14” tree. Available now to order. Ship date is 10/4.