Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill's sneak peek for 7/25

[ Edited ]

HERE is the link the link Smiley Happy

I LOVE the buckets for the poinsettia plants! Valerie just posted the item # for them (H212301) and they come as a set of 3. FYI, they can't be ordered now...have to wait til just before the shows.

For those interested, I just checked and the poinsettia plants have been restocked with a new color (candy cane)...assuming it is just a combo of red/white hybrid poinsettias since there is no pic for them yet (H203460). I already have 2 sets of the red plants and love them. Here's a couple of images of what the candy cane option might look like...

christmas-red-white-hybrid.jpg

IMG_4977.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's sneak peek for 7/25

[ Edited ]

Many old things snuck in.  Thanks for the peek.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up @Susan Louise! I think the fruited wreath, swag and garland are new. Understated and very pretty!

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18  Well, most of the items we have seen already aren't all that old except the poinsettia plants...3rd yr now? However, there are lots of folks who would like more or missed out and still want them. They are wonderful/quality as well, so highly recommend.

Additionally, I don't expect every single show of Valerie's to have 100% new for each show either...so it's all good. I can't wait til Tuesday's shows  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up @Susan Louise! I think the fruited wreath, swag and garland are new. Understated and very pretty!

@PA Mom-mom  ITA! Smiley Happy  I really like the matching tree and might get one! The rest of the set is lovely too. I don't need any more wreaths (as tempting as that one is...LOL) and I have nowhere to hang a swag or garland.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise I don't know how I missed that tree! I may be in trouble.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I LOVE the buckets for the poinsettia plants! Since the plants are being sold on their own, I would tend to believe they are sold separately...crossing fingers Smiley Happy

I just checked and the poinsettia plants have been restocked with a new color (candy cane)...assuming it is just a combo of red/white poinsettias since there is no pic for them yet (H203460). I already have 2 sets of the red plants and love them...

@Susan Louise wrote:

I LOVE the buckets for the poinsettia plants! Since the plants are being sold on their own, I would tend to believe they are sold separately...crossing fingers Smiley Happy

I just checked and the poinsettia plants have been restocked with a new color (candy cane)...assuming it is just a combo of red/white poinsettias since there is no pic for them yet (H203460). I already have 2 sets of the red plants and love them...

@Susan Louise  It appears that the plants do not fit totally into the buckets, hopefully this is not the case.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise  It appears that the plants do not fit totally into the buckets, hopefully this is not the case.

@mousiegirl  I'm sure they do...it's just the foil wrapping that sticks up beyond the top edge of the bucket, not the pots themselves. I really like the look of the foil showing. I'm sure if you want, you can remove the foil totally from the poinsettia plants/pot and just set the pots inside the buckets with no problem. It's all about personal taste.

Maybe Valerie will show what it looks like with the poinsettia plants without the foil too. Maybe even I'll like it...don't know yet. I'm looking forward to possible other great ideas using them during the presentation. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl  I'm sure they do...it's just the foil wrapping that sticks up beyond the top edge of the bucket, not the pots themselves. I really like the look of the foil showing. I'm sure if you want, you can remove the foil totally from the poinsettia plants/pot and just set the pots inside the buckets with no problem. It's all about personal taste.

Maybe Valerie will show what it looks like with the poinsettia plants without the foil too. Maybe even I'll like it...don't know yet. I'm looking forward to possible other great ideas using them during the presentation. Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  The foil is glued on, so not so easy to remove.  I like the buckets. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18  Well, most of the items we have seen already aren't all that old except the poinsettia plants...3rd yr now? However, there are lots of folks who would like more or missed out and still want them. They are wonderful/quality as well, so highly recommend.

Additionally, I don't expect every single show of Valerie's to have 100% new for each show either...so it's all good. I can't wait til Tuesday's shows  Smiley Happy

I think you are reading more into my post.  There is nothing wrong with past season's (old) items.  I've been known to buy past seasons items because my taste and style change.  Sad to say, I've also been known to drop things and have to replace them.  LOL  Valerie rarely has all new item shows.  Not sure if I'll be able to catch the show Tuesday.