Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's Sept 24/25 Christmas Shows

I did like Valerie and Pat together this morning.  And in the past, I have also enjoyed Jayne with Valerie. 

But my  favorite pairing is Rick, St Nick and Valerie. I do think most of the items this afternoon will be repeats. 

Super Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

As much as I love watching Valerie's shows and Q's Christmas shows in general, i won't be purchasing anything more until I receive my 2nd order starry lights hurricane set.   Shipping seems to be a problem still.  As I stated before, the 1st order was great. This 2nd order definitely not.

I hear you.  Mine were ordered 9/11 with an edd of 9/19.  Still in process.

Honored Contributor

It's interesting that the TSV today is the tree from Mr. Christmas.  But they are barely featured in programming at all today.  A couple of appearances this morning in the Countdown to Christmas show with Pat & Dan from 8:00am to 10:00am.  Mr. Christmas is not making another presentation until the 6:00PM show with Rick. 

Not that I'm complaining, but I don't ever remember a TSV that didn't get pushed all day long in several appearances.   

The entire day is devoted more to Valerie, and Kitchen & Food.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if they just didn't have that many in stock?

Contributor

the color changing trees aren't selling because I think that all the batteries it takes is bad.  For the small one it is 3 c batteries and for the mid size tree it is 3 d batteries.  I rather use my batteries for Luminera candes.  

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I wonder if they just didn't have that many in stock?

@Nataliesgramma   Could be very true.  But they didn't even offer other Mr. Christmas items today, at least not yet, and it's almost 6:00pm.  

Honored Contributor

I watched a show with Barbara King early morning.  The host babbled on and on, and never once mentioned the width of the Christmas trees she was presenting, but then neither did Barbara King, just astounded me as it is an important measurement to know.

When this same host, do not know her name, was on with Valerie Friday night, she kept giving the wrong information on some items, beyond annoying, I want details about the item being presented, not a host babbling on and on about what she is going to do with a tree, etc.

Since Friday night, I have been looking for a Valerie item, wasn't listed until today, so I watched some of the show waiting to see it, but had to get back to gardening.  I came inside at one point, turned on the tv, and viola, the item was just beginning to be presented, what luck, bought what I wanted of it, then went back outside.

I mostly buy Valerie's picks, overdid it this visit, but there are so many ways to use them throughout the year, depending on the color one buys.