Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill's New Holiday Sneak Peek...

[ Edited ]

I really 'like' the buffalo check Mr & Mrs Claus, but I'm over/done with whimsey decor. I'm curious about the silver lighted tree - functions/color options/etc. Going on just the looks of it, the tree doesn't look as nice as the MG Kaleidoscope trees we already have with terrific lighting options. Looking forward to the presentation of it though.

I can't wait til the shows  Smiley Very Happy

Here's the link...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2499847723432834&type=3&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDxPUtlVXcYt5MW...

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's New Holiday Sneak Peek...

@Susan Louise   thank you for posting!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the peak.  

Esteemed Contributor

I always enjoy Valerie's shows; there are a few pretty new things, but none seem like they'll be jumping into my cart anytime soon. Sadly, that has been the case for her last few visits—just too much glitter and whimsy for me.

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting the link.  I saw a few things I might pick up,

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Thanks for posting...

Those white deer look very similar to some I own and bought from Valerie a long time ago....I rotate some of my decor and sometimes will create a certain "theme"....maybe I will get them out this year....

I always enjoy watching Valeries Shows they always get my creativity going and give me ideas.....even if I dont buy anything....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I am just looking for some quality basics . Have some old items that I'm tossing , so just need some replacements.  I am not into all that whimsy . Storage is to much for so many little items . I did by some of the farie lights from another  QVC vendor to update a table wreath  .  I missed out on the  indoor/outdoor  blue pumkin latern . I was so undecided  on if it would function as advertised  & worth the cost .

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @Susan Louise, for the post.  I like the neutral gingerbread houses.  I won't buy them, but I like them a lot.  As usual, I'm most drawn to the greenery like the eucalyptus items.  

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise, thanks for posting this, I also just saw it on FB. Nothing I am interested in this time around. I love the birds and "critters", but I have a LOT of them already.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting! I love Valerie's shows but don't think I'll be buying much - lately I have just bought "accessories" like candle rings. I have so many nice things already. I do like those little blue and pink angels. I have become a Santa collector but I don't care for the faces on Val's Santas.