Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill red truck advanced order???

I need some help if anyone knows or can remember. 

During CIJ Valerie brought the red truck again, and my mom ordered it for her first great grandchild. It hasn't come and she called to see why and they are telling her it was an advanced order and should arrive at the end of September.

If that is accurate, that's great, but we have had so much trouble not getting things we even pre ordered days before they were tsv or presented for the first time. We were trying to base a whole room's decor on the red truck theme, and this was a key piece of that.

So does anyone remember if the CIJ red truck was an advanced order.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill red truck advanced order???

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio  I don't recall it being stated that the adorable red truck was on advanced order, but my daughter ordered some Valerie gingerbread family members for me during CIJ to add to my collection, and they went to advanced order after she placed the order. She does not remember them mentioning it, but it's possible we just missed it during our enthusiastic binge watching.😁

Either way, I can't wait to get them, and hope your truck, and our gingerbread figurines arrive sooner than later.🤞😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Does it say "advanced order" somewhere on her order?  It should. 

You could send an email to the Social Team to confirm...QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  You will need her order number and item number of the truck.  

Valerie also might be able to confirm a reorder and when to expect it.  Ask her on Facebook.  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered 4 items during Valerie's Christmas in July programs and they didn't mention that alot of her things were advance order.

I didn't know until I checked out.

2 of my items aren't coming until mid Sept!

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio   I didn't see the presentation but it should show the advance order (or not) on your order status.

Off subject but wanted to mention:  if you have a Cracker Barrel near you, they have a huge collection of red truck items. They were just displayed when I was in the store on Sunday and I thought of you. Many of the things were really cute and well priced. You may want to check it out. 

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Mominohio   I didn't see the presentation but it should show the advance order (or not) on your order status.

Off subject but wanted to mention:  if you have a Cracker Barrel near you, they have a huge collection of red truck items. They were just displayed when I was in the store on Sunday and I thought of you. Many of the things were really cute and well priced. You may want to check it out. 

@Regal Bee 

Thanks for the heads up on Cracker Barrel! I'll have to check that out to finish the room!

Honored Contributor

My angel pedestals and candle rings are "advanced order"....check your Order Status it shows ADVANCED ORDER if it is....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

My angel pedestals and candle rings are "advanced order"....check your Order Status it shows ADVANCED ORDER if it is....

I can't check the order, it isn't mine. My mom doesn't have any technology and still orders by phone. She has called about this and other things she ordered, but gets a huge run around. Even QVC couldn't tell her if it was an advanced order or not.

She ordered the TSV Luminara candle set several days before it aired (I saw it online and gave her the item number). It never came. She called several times and was given so many different stories. One said it was in Cleveland and should arrive in a couple of days, the next time she called days later, they said it was still processing, another had no idea if it was going to ship or not (after it was supposedly in Cleveland!), couldn't tell her if they were on back order or anything. 

Getting the same run around with the truck. 

So many orders just never shipped. I've ordered things this past few months that go to back order, but still show available online as for sale for days afterward and were still available during on air presentation when ordered. 

QVC is one hot mess right now.

@Spurt  

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio 

WOW what a mess!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”