Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill holy family w/cathedral mirror...

[ Edited ]

HEADS UP FOLKS...for those who might have missed the announcement by Antonella, there is only 2 dozen left of the bronze and 250 left of the champange!

Looks like there won't even be a presentation!!!

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

Love it.  Only thing keeping me from ordering is I already have so many nativity pieces.

I'm married to the one thing that keeps me from ordering Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

HEADS UP FOLKS...for those who might have missed the announcement by Antonella, there is only 2 dozen left of the bronze and 250 left of the champange!

Another update...

The bronze is now on waitlist and only 100 left in the champange.

Honored Contributor

That piece looks really pretty.
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Another update...

The bronze is now on waitlist and only 100 left in the champange.

Last Update...

Well, there you go. They are now both on waitlist. Congrats to all those who were able to order one Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just beautiful!

Also   H220112.

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't decided between the 2 so got both !   It's the one and only item that caught my eye in the sneak peeks.  I have the peace nativity from last season as well .   That one sold out fast too and never come back into stock.   Vakerie should bring more of these elegant items.  I'm not into the cutesy , whimisical items.   

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I couldn't decided between the 2 so got both !   It's the one and only item that caught my eye in the sneak peeks.  I have the peace nativity from last season as well .   That one sold out fast too and never come back into stock.   Vakerie should bring more of these elegant items.  I'm not into the cutesy , whimisical items.   

@Kitty Galore  I agree with everything you said. I came close to ordering one of each, but since like you I got the peace nativity last year which has the champange tone/coloration, I decided to just get the bronze holy family.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I agree with everything you said. I came close to ordering one of each, but since like you I got the peace nativity last year which has the champange tone/coloration, I decided to just get the bronze holy family.

@Susan Louise @I hope we both love this piece when it arrives.  It would have been nice if it had gotten a true presentation they always wait too long .   I do live the peace nativity from last year !    Like the beileve hiw well done it was ......so lovely don't you agree?!  Enjoy your beautiful new nativity at Christmas time 😺

Respected Contributor

I guess we won’t see a presentation on this, darnit. I really like Jim Shore’s holy family piece, but then I saw this one too. Both colors are very tempting! Decisions, decisions...