Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill 'as is'...

[ Edited ]

The 'as is' - 'black' mosaic lantern is available again for those interested...H214879

Honored Contributor

Wow, down to 84 items listed right now.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Wow, down to 84 items listed right now.

@Snicks1  I am not surprised. There have been a LOT of great pieces to choose from and there stil is!

I'm really enjoying watching the show tonight Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wanted window battery operated candles but I did not feel like paying $40.  I ended up getting two from Target for $4.95 ea. that serve the same purpose.  6 hr. timer built in just flick the switch to timer.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Here is a photo of one of the (set of 2)pedestals I received today, both perfect. I am showing it with one of the doves. I will be using a candlering with it, but haven't dug them out of my stash yet. Thanks again for the help @ChiliPepper.

I haven't decided yet whether I will actually light them up. So far, in daylight, I like them without using the batteries. We'll see.

pedestal with dove.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1

Oh, AWESOME!!!

I'm glad you got them - & they are in good shape. They're packed well aren't they???

I'm with you, the ones I have are just as pretty unlit as lit. Especially if you are putting a candle or lighted item on top - to me the pedestal doesn't necessarily need to be lit too. Overkill in some cases.

Honored Contributor

H211128 Pearl glass trees 'as is' - $24.95

h211128.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

Here is a photo of one of the (set of 2)pedestals I received today, both perfect. I am showing it with one of the doves. I will be using a candlering with it, but haven't dug them out of my stash yet. Thanks again for the help @ChiliPepper.

I haven't decided yet whether I will actually light them up. So far, in daylight, I like them without using the batteries. We'll see.

pedestal with dove.jpg

@Snicks1  Glad you got two good pedestals.  Did you get any of the square ones  before the round ones came out?   I have several colors in that shape too.  If memory serves correctly, they were $20 in 'as is' too.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  Did you get the Pearl glass trees?  I have them in Pearl and the gold.  I really like them, especially the pearl, goes in so many different kinds of decor. 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

pedestal with dove.jpg

@Snicks1  Glad you got two good pedestals.  Did you get any of the square ones  before the round ones came out?   I have several colors in that shape too.  If memory serves correctly, they were $20 in 'as is' too.

@lucymo, I did not get any of the square pedestals. I couldn't, at the time, decide if I wanted them, so ultimately just didn't order. I don't really have a lot of space to use them, so had to make the decision to make myself say no. lol