Super Contributor

Anyone notice that qvc is adding new valerie products under as is almost every night? Most of the new stuff dont last very long. I always do a search on the product to read reviews and such and noticed when I decide to buy the item is gone already so they must not have alot of each item. They seem to have a different wreath every night. Just wondering is anybody here on the forum buying? If so what have you ordered? I managed to get a couple of wreaths, I have to stop looking cause I am ordering too many but i guess these wont be coming back.

Honored Contributor

My first thought is that if they are new and have been recently added, how can there be reviews to read?  Maybe they are a few leftovers and that is why there are so few of them.

Super Contributor

The item itself is not new, What I mean is it has been recently added to the as is section or has been returned to the as is section. Some items have reviews from previously being sold as is but I always go the item number that the product had before. That number is always given in the items description so that you can read reviews and or watch video. Sometimes while watching this video and reading the reviews, I go back to the as is item I am interested in and it is gone. They are going fast.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill as is

[ Edited ]

@DarlingDino wrote:

Anyone notice that qvc is adding new valerie products under as is almost every night? Most of the new stuff dont last very long. I always do a search on the product to read reviews and such and noticed when I decide to buy the item is gone already so they must not have alot of each item. They seem to have a different wreath every night. Just wondering is anybody here on the forum buying? If so what have you ordered? I managed to get a couple of wreaths, I have to stop looking cause I am ordering too many but i guess these wont be coming back.

@DarlingDino

There could be several reasons for AS IS items---They could be returns OR items used in sets as displays, and therefore, can't be resold as new, OR maybe the quantities are small so they listed them as is to get rid of the stock...

I have ordered several different pedestals, a garland, and an angel sold AS IS and it was perfect and I paid less for it too!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”