Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill 'as is'...

@Susan Louise  Yes, we jumped on those trees and one of mine came broken.  We bought from a good honest seller though because I sent pictures and he promptly mailed out the replacement.  My DGD has my set as I wasn't using them last year.  They are very nice trees.

Honored Contributor

If anyone is looking for MG trees, these Basso trees are on a big clearance.

I have them already in red from a couple of years ago & they are really nice IMO.

They are only available in gold. I have another set in gold already or I would be ordering these too.

Were  $ 55.00, now $ 19.95 for two!

H208400

h208400.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

still no wooden church !  I keep checking.  Hsve the feeling that no one is going to return their's.  It's been over 2 weeks now.  I will keep checking but font hold out much hope at this point.   

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

I have them already in red from a couple of years ago & they are really nice IMO.

They are only available in gold. I have another set in gold already or I would be ordering these too.

H208400

h208400.jpg

@ChiliPepper  I have those trees in gold and they really are very pretty.  I haven't used mine for the past couple of years but may use them this year, not sure yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Was looking several times a day for the wooden church ,  then saw it on waitlist and did that .  Hoping I might still get one ,  but don't hold out much hope.  Never knkw though....

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

H208400

h208400.jpg

@ChiliPepper  I have those trees in gold and they really are very pretty.  I haven't used mine for the past couple of years but may use them this year, not sure yet.

@ChiliPepper  and @lucymo  I also have these in gold and love them...well made and the lighting within is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Was looking several times a day for the wooden church ,  then saw it on waitlist and did that .  Hoping I might still get one ,  but don't hold out much hope.  Never knkw though....

@Kitty Galore  I hope you will get a church...don't give up hope yet Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I hope you will get a church...don't give up hope yet Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise. I won't thanks Cat Happy