Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill Sneak Peek Is Up!

I'm embarrassed to say but I fell asleep and missed the presentation of the icy tree and garland.  Could someone who saw that give me their thoughts?  TIA

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

FYI  Valerie's 18" Scenes Under Glass is available in several choices.  If you're interested in the larger cloche, it's H203229.

@lucymo  Thank you!  I see the base is wider and I see the height, but the smaller don't mention the height, do you know or do you think it is the same as the larger, if you know?

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I'm embarrassed to say but I fell asleep and missed the presentation of the icy tree and garland.  Could someone who saw that give me their thoughts?  TIA

@lucymo  I am about to nod off, lol.  They looked very icy, lucy, very full.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

FYI  Valerie's 18" Scenes Under Glass is available in several choices.  If you're interested in the larger cloche, it's H203229.

@lucymo  Thank you!  I see the base is wider and I see the height, but the smaller don't mention the height, do you know or do you think it is the same as the larger, if you know?

@mousiegirlThe smaller base is about 4 1/2 tall.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  Don't be embarrassed, lucy, power naps are important.  I don't take them every day, but when I feel the need, off I go to bed. .  I can then get through preparing dinner and cleanup which keeps me in the kitchen until 9-10:00 in the evening.  Once I have shades on the family room windows, I may be taking them in my recliner which I hardly get a chance to use

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Sorry, I was having streaming issues and missed most of that.  Maybe there will be a video. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  Don't be embarrassed, lucy, power naps are important.  I don't take them every day, but when I feel the need, off I go to bed. .  I can then get through preparing dinner and cleanup which keeps me in the kitchen until 9-10:00 in the evening.  Once I have shades on the family room windows, I may be taking them in my recliner which I hardly get a chance to use

@mousiegirl  We should be neighbors.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I am about to nod off, lol.  They looked very icy, lucy, very full.

@mousiegirl  Thank you, I'll keep my order for the garland.  LOL, enjoy your nap.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Sorry, I was having streaming issues and missed most of that.  Maybe there will be a video. 

@SHOPR  Thanks anyway, SHOPR.  Hopefully, a video will be up soon.

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed Jill with Valerie but that hour went by fast. Too bad they didn't present the candle rings. They spent too much time on the set of finials. That 5 piece village was adorable. I just kept thinking it's another battery operated item I won't buy. 

The iced tree was nice and the garland as well. I almost bought them but passed. I don't have any more room to put them. 

I look forward to her last presentation day of her Christmas decor.