Re: Valerie Parr Hill Sneak Peek Is Up!

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  I just read on FB the tree is 34" and the garland is 6 ft.  I'm talking about the berry one.

@lucymo  Thank you lucy, that explains the price as they are much larger than the usual.

@mousiegirl  Have you ordered yet?  LOL   I just went to the product page and it does say the tree is 34 " tall in the description now. 

@lucymo  I did just order two trees, love the height, and will be ordering garlands to go on top of the built-ins in my red/white room.  I like that they cascade downward, which is just the style that is needed on top of the cabinets.  I will post a picture.  I am going to begin to decorate that room this week, but the tree will have to wait until the window and slider shades are installed, I think, but if I can maneuver a way to get the tree up sooner, I will, lol.

@mousiegirl  Look forward to seeing the pics.  Those trees won't last long when presented most likely.  They don't always bring in a lot of them.  Glad you got them.

@lucymo  lucy, my orders are "advance orders," what the heck!  They havnt even been presented yet.  Maybe this will be explained in the presentation.  It usually means that items immediately available have sold out, very strange.

@mousiegirl  When are they shipping?  Probably haven't arrived yet.  Bummer!

@lucymo  November 22 is EDD.  Oh, I see, they were ordered but havn't come in yet, wonder if this will affect the sales, or even if they will be presented.

Honored Contributor

My candle and napkin rings have an EDD of 11/10.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  I just read on FB the tree is 34" and the garland is 6 ft.  I'm talking about the berry one.

@lucymo  Thank you lucy, that explains the price as they are much larger than the usual.

@mousiegirl  Have you ordered yet?  LOL   I just went to the product page and it does say the tree is 34 " tall in the description now. 

@lucymo  I did just order two trees, love the height, and will be ordering garlands to go on top of the built-ins in my red/white room.  I like that they cascade downward, which is just the style that is needed on top of the cabinets.  I will post a picture.  I am going to begin to decorate that room this week, but the tree will have to wait until the window and slider shades are installed, I think, but if I can maneuver a way to get the tree up sooner, I will, lol.

@mousiegirl  Look forward to seeing the pics.  Those trees won't last long when presented most likely.  They don't always bring in a lot of them.  Glad you got them.

@lucymo  lucy, my orders are "advance orders," what the heck!  They havnt even been presented yet.  Maybe this will be explained in the presentation.  It usually means that items immediately available have sold out, very strange.

@mousiegirl  When are they shipping?  Probably haven't arrived yet.  Bummer!

@lucymo  November 22 is EDD.  Oh, I see, they were ordered but havn't come in yet, wonder if this will affect the sales, or even if they will be presented.

@mousiegirl  I don't know but I think they have presented items that are on 'advance order'.  I think people will order because 11-22 isn't that much later  EDD than if they were available to ship immediately.  Lately, it takes me two weeks for some orders after the order date because they aren't shipped for 3-5 days.  Just leave a spot open for them when you decorate.  They look pretty.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

My candle and napkin rings have an EDD of 11/10.

@151949  My candle rings have a EDD of 11-12.  Must depend on where we live.

Honored Contributor

When we are in Florida I get my QVC packages much faster than in Pa. I think because it gets put on a plane vs probably just goes onto a truck  across Pa.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

When we are in Florida I get my QVC packages much faster than in Pa. I think because it gets put on a plane vs probably just goes onto a truck  across Pa.

@151949  I'm in Mo. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I missed the first couple of minutes of the show, so I didn't hear if they are coming up today, but I keep catching glimpses of the candle and napkin rings around the set. 

ETA--  They will be in tomorrow morning's 9 am show.

I am also glad to see the icy blue bird clips, but will wait for them to show up as-is, like I did for the gold ones.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo  lucy, how much larger are the bigger cloches than these H205179?  I like the bases to use for other things, but they are only 6.75 inches, so it is the base of the originals that I would like to know the measurements of, even though they are unavailable now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo  lucy, how much larger are the bigger cloches than these H205179?  I like the bases to use for other things, but they are only 6.75 inches, so it is the base of the originals that I would like to know the measurements of, even though they are unavailable now.

@mousiegirl  H203229 Available in several choices now.

Honored Contributor

FYI  Valerie's 18" Scenes Under Glass is available in several choices.  If you're interested in the larger cloche, it's H203229.