Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill Sneak Peek Is Up!

What are you interested in, lucy?  I like the red candle rings, but am hoping they get a thorough presentation, because I'm not sure of their true color.  I'm hoping they don't have a light red or pinkish tone.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

What are you interested in, lucy?  I like the red candle rings, but am hoping they get a thorough presentation, because I'm not sure of their true color.  I'm hoping they don't have a light red or pinkish tone.

@SHOPR  I like the icy tree and garland, but I know how bad they shed and wonder how long they would be usable.  I also think how hard the tree would be to store.  So, not sure what or if I'll get anything.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR  Oh, wow, and just when we thought we were 'finialed' out, here comes a giant finial, 29" tall.  Are you getting it?  lol

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  Oh, wow, and just when we thought we were 'finialed' out, here comes a giant finial, 29" tall.  Are you getting it?  lol

LOL.  No, I'll pass. Smiley LOL

These might be cute in the black planter that is also new, one on each side of the front door maybe.  

Respected Contributor

I like that huge finial but the price stopped me. It's acrylic. Goes with the garland I purchased in both color choices.

I did buy the candle rings in both red/cream and champagne/gold. I have been waiting for these. 

Everything else doesn't catch my eye.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BabyYoda wrote:

I like that huge finial but the price stopped me. It's acrylic. Goes with the garland I purchased in both color choices.

I did buy the candle rings in both red/cream and champagne/gold. I have been waiting for these. 

I keep checking for the remaining images to load, to see the champagne and other views of the red.  I like that they show the rings with a Luminara candle that is 3.5" diameter, because that was my first thought, whether they would accommodate a 3.5" candle. 

Honored Contributor

I love the white ceramic trees in that 5-pc illuminated ceramic village, but I have absolutely NO use for the houses, I only like the trees.  I'll have to pass.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love the white ceramic trees in that 5-pc illuminated ceramic village, but I have absolutely NO use for the houses, I only like the trees.  I'll have to pass.

Don't forget each house takes 3 AAA batteries so you will need 9 batteries...lol no more lighted battery operated items for me. The trees are really nice in this set. I don't decorate with villages but this set is cute.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I keep checking for the remaining images to load, to see the champagne and other views of the red.  I like that they show the rings with a Luminara candle that is 3.5" diameter, because that was my first thought, whether they would accommodate a 3.5" candle. 

I took a chance on the champagne/gold ones without the photo as  her candle rings sell out every time and I always miss out on them. I can always return them. I have those luminara holiday candles and they fit them perfectly and that's why I ordered them. Don't wait to long to order. Hopefully the photos will load soon.