Honored Contributor

I ordered the VPH deer that are on now. It says "advance order." On the screen it says "ships August 23." This happened before too. Has anyone else experienced this?

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

Not sure in this instance, but, this morning Valerie stated some items would be shipping in September.

I ordered during CIJ for days it gave me EDD then changed to "advance order".

I also feel their system can't handle the surge of ordering online during days like this.  I've had a terrible time today (saved $$$) from pop-ups freezing my screen ....

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry about the "pop-up" glitch @homedecor1. I hope you'll be able to get at least most of what you want. Thanks for explaining what might have happened- I ordered these right before the sho tonight, and didn't worry when I saw it was advance order. But during the show nothing was mentioned. Go figure!  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Mine says advance order also.  Ships 9/1.  Are you sure it's not 9/23?

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 - I DVR'ed the show (never know if there will be a must-see baseball game on. Smiley Wink). I just checked and the graphic onscreen did say August 23. 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@rms1954 - I DVR'ed the show (never know if there will be a must-see baseball game on. Smiley Wink). I just checked and the graphic onscreen did say August 23. 

Pretty odd.  Not to say the graphics were incorrect.  

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@beach-mom 

Not sure in this instance, but, this morning Valerie stated some items would be shipping in September.

I ordered during CIJ for days it gave me EDD then changed to "advance order".

I also feel their system can't handle the surge of ordering online during days like this.  I've had a terrible time today (saved $$$) from pop-ups freezing my screen ....

I cancelled some things. Tell us up front if its advanced order.  I was watching them show the Todays special value on Valeries lamp. Just heard them telling how many more were left, so I rushed in and when I ordered they said they were all sold out. so I hung up. Too many advanced orders..Somethings wrong?

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom  I ordered the Harvest Leaf and Berry candle Rings on August 13. My order said it shipped on August 19th. It still has not shipped.I went on the chat with CS earlier this month, and they told me it was Advanced Order, even though it isn't listed that way. I've checked back with CS one or two times, and they keep telling me they are coming. We'll see.

Frequent Contributor

I order a Denim and Co. cardigan on August 11.  It was for my daughter's birthday which was yesterday.  It didn't come yet.  I received an email right after I ordered it stating it was delayed and would arrive Aug. 20.  Today I got another email stating it would be delivered Aug. 31st.  I ordered her a cardigan on Amazon and it came in 3 days.  I'm done ordering from QVC.  They get you to order something with you thinking it will come within 10 days and yet it doesn't.  If they can't send you items in a timely fashion they shouldn't present them.  

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@beach-mom  I ordered the Harvest Leaf and Berry candle Rings on August 13. My order said it shipped on August 19th. It still has not shipped.I went on the chat with CS earlier this month, and they told me it was Advanced Order, even though it isn't listed that way. I've checked back with CS one or two times, and they keep telling me they are coming. We'll see.

Thanks @PA Mom-mom - I have hope!  Smiley Happy