Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill Christmas Show???

Unless I somehow missed them during her last visit (and I doubt that I did), it appears that a few new items from Valerie have been posted on the website this week...

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

I was watching the show today hosted with Jane. I was truly amazed how her show was so rushed and how long they stayed on the three mercury glass santa with tree and so on. Jane seemed to laugh at so much and Valerie didn't seem serious about the show at all. First time I noticed her like this. Several clearance items also.

I miss Jill hosting Valerie's shows.

When they were showing the pearl garland along with the candle rings, it was mentioned that Valerie was showing these items although not for Christmas. Something seems strange.Woman Frustrated

@Bella2022 

I enjoyed Jayne Brown with Valerie, and I think Valerie seems comfortable with her so she even comments on Jayne's silly jokes..... Its the Show Producer that decides which items they spend time on....if its a item thats selling well they'll stay on it....or come back to something that was shown earlier....

I didnt see anything strange about the show....they mentioned that this show was about Christmas decor but also gifts for Christmas, maybe she viewed it as a gift idea....and some of the items could be used year round or for the winter season....like the pearl garland and candle rings.... 

I think Jill was a very well prepared host and I think she was best suited as host of her own decor shows. I didnt enjoy her paired with Valerie at all, Jill just took over and poor Valerie had a hard time getting a chance to talk  

@Spurt  I. Agree with you on both points.   Valerievseems comfortable with Zjsne the show was light hearted.   With Jill not !   Jill tended to take over .   Always said she didn't play well with others 😉

Contributor

Yeah things have been off. I just received her set of glass ornaments and while Gorgeous with such detail, they are Horchow for/by Nieman Marcus. I saw on the review that a lady said “ my train says NM 2019; who would do that to Valerie, maybe the person who painted it”. There is no little toy shop like at the North Pole. Almost all gingerbread items are made by Raz and found there. I remember a while back she posted a fb post about being in Gingerbread Dreams which does mostly market items, as in buyers go to market, purchase and sell. I found a throw pillow Jingle All The Way $ 12 cheaper, a rug $200 cheaper. Many vendors on q sell others’ products. I guess I thought that was more widely known.
Contributor

Omg she does and it drives me crazy!! Another one is MBR with her yes, Yes, YES.