Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill CIJ TSV available now

@Susan Louise wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@Susan Louise  Isn't that fruit wreath the one that was only $20? I ended up getting three of those because they are so nice for the money.

@froggy  The 1st wreath I got was back in 2016/2017 for the QVC price of $39. The 2nd one I got a year later was at the clearance price of around $22-$25. The swags were $31 each and the tree was $60.

The item #'s are:

Wreath - H211912

Tree - H212754 (it says 'collection', but in my order acct it states the item # is for the tree)

Swag - H211915

Yep, that is the same wreath and you're right it was $22. One of my best QVC buys ever.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@Susan Louise  Isn't that fruit wreath the one that was only $20? I ended up getting three of those because they are so nice for the money.

@froggy  The 1st wreath I got was back in 2016/2017 for the QVC price of $39. The 2nd one I got a year later was at the clearance price of around $22-$25. The swags were $31 each and the tree was $60.

The item #'s are:

Wreath - H211912

Tree - H212754 (it says 'collection', but in my order acct it states the item # is for the tree)

Swag - H211915

Yep, that is the same wreath and you're right it was $22. One of my best QVC buys ever.

@froggy  I'm glad to know I'm not the only one over the moon with the pieces from this set...  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@regalbee
Now I’m going to have to take another look at the TSV lantern! I believe that last year you posted about a kringle express table top Santa ....Same style as the large ones they offer but this one came in a tabletop version.... and I didn’t check it out soon enough .and I am still regretting that I missed out on it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise , Both the jingle bell wreath and the fruit wreath are beautiful in my opinion.  I remember us talking about the fruit collection in the past.  I have two of the swags.  Very nice pieces.  

Congratulations on your weight loss success.  How awesome!  It can be such a huge struggle for many of us.  

Honored Contributor

Thought I just heard they are up over 150,000 of the TSV at noon on Sunday.

I'm passing. I love the lantern style and look, but honestly the 'innards' look cheap to me, watching several presentations. The colors are too bright mostly. Too bad, cause I would have like to have the church, if it had been as nicely done as the cloche one. Red truck would have been nice as well, but I'm not impressed with the way it looks either. I know, them being under water they have to make them/paint them differently, but even more muted and rich colors would have had me giving them a good consideration.

Respected Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:
@regalbee
Now I’m going to have to take another look at the TSV lantern! I believe that last year you posted about a kringle express table top Santa ....Same style as the large ones they offer but this one came in a tabletop version.... and I didn’t check it out soon enough .and I am still regretting that I missed out on it!

@Zsazsa   Yes, I ordered that piece for my kitchen island but my husband claimed it for his study when he saw it. I don't know if they are offering it this year or not. It is lovely and I have really enjoyed it.

Trusted Contributor

This just blows my mind. Almost 200,000 TSVs have been purchased! That's 6 million dollars!
Esteemed Contributor

the thing they bothers me about the tsv is how does it look when it's not lite?   I haven't see a presentation where that is addressed.  Everything looks good lite,  but I'm thinking when its off it may not look very good.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore I wondered about that also. They never showed without it on.
Valued Contributor

You can return the lantern after the Holidays if the motor doesn't last.  Returns til Jan. 31, 2020