Honored Contributor

@Effie54,

I don't recognize a lot of the new hosts either but to see who they are, all you have to do is on the forums page, scroll down to meet the hosts all the way at the bottom. Maybe you have done that before? I'd never seen her either so did just that after I watche dthe video. The if we really want to see who they are, we can.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  @BirkiLady    Monifa said her daughter was turning twenty that day.  I remember it because it was my daughter's birthday as well.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1  Thanks! I don't watch enough to know who is who (obviously).  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

You're welcome @BirkiLady .  You know what's funny?  That's the first time I ever saw Monifa.  I was watching the show because I wanted to see what VPH was showing for spring and, as I said, I heard the host mention her daughter's birthday which is the same as my own daughter.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have had a clue as to any of this.  lol

Honored Contributor

I use to watch Valerie all the time but I stopped watching the Q when they had the special value running all night -- it was my protest.  Valerie is a sweet lady with a gentle manner.

kindness is strength