Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie On FB Today to Preview Upcoming Shows!

Thanks for the notice @PA Mom-mom.

I always like watching Valerie and I wont get anything either but if I was going to I really didn't like anything she showed this time. The frosted lamps that she described in such loving detail looked like something I might find in CVS to me. Those bunnies and eggs etc with a wicker or bumpy finish were odd and she usually has much cuter things I think. Actually sometimes those drugstores have really cute things. But not going into stores now, it is fun to watch her.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

Sorry, I did mean At Home instead of Home Goods. If you have one near you, it can be an addictive place! I shop seasonal items there or Christmas Tree Shoppes.

At Home was where I replaced my kitchen stool chairs & recently got 2 huge planter boxes with faux greenery to put on either side of my front door. It literally has EVERYTHING for inside & outside your home!
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay  I tend to agree with you about the items she showed yesterday, but I love to watch and will watch her shows tomorrow if I can. And, yes I often check CVS for their sale items after Christmas. A few years ago I found a large (29 inches) Old World santa in beautiful clothing with a pack on his back - and lit - for $7.50! My DD loved it for her entryway.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow....her new things are now up........BIG price increases....

Honored Contributor

This is the first show of Valerie's in which she is not on, strange.

Honored Contributor

I see her on. It's a little after four here. Jen Coffey is the host.

Trusted Contributor

@sometimesQVCaddict wrote:
She's charging Grandin Road or Frontgate prices on Home Good or Christmas Tree Shoppe items! You can shop online for the same exact things at much lower prices if you don't do store shopping!

I agree, I bought some beautiful wreaths at Michael's and even at Target. There was a time when Valerie could sell me anything.

Valued Contributor

I watched Valerie today. Loved her cupcake houses for $38+ but didn't buy anything. I got the Jim Shore Easter basket last year and love it! I will be displaying it on my ciffee table again this year,

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I will be watching...but  I am not going to buy anything...

I have too much already...LOL

If I had a nickle for everytime I said that ...

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  It was a great preview on FB! I thoroughly enjoyed it except for when she whispers...I'm forever turning the volume up and down on my iPad, Ha! 

That always was annoying to me.  I think when she's with Rick his energy helps to get her a little more upbeat.