Esteemed Contributor

Valerie On FB Today to Preview Upcoming Shows!

From Valerie's FB post:

Join me today at 4 pm ET for a Facebook Live preview from my home. I will be giving you a preview of the items that will be presented during our shows on Saturday!

I would love to see some new items, especially some new wreaths and lantern toppers.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie On FB Today to Preview Upcoming Shows!

I will be watching...but  I am not going to buy anything...

I have too much already...LOL

Respected Contributor

I love Valerie's shows but I have been clearing out all my excessive decor and selling on Nextdoor. Even stuff I bought less than two years ago. I think I have learned my lesson. 

Contributor

I love all of Valeries items, It's so enjoyable just watching her shows, I would also love to know where she bought that pretty quilted pink top that she had on.

Valued Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  It was a great preview on FB! I thoroughly enjoyed it except for when she whispers...I'm forever turning the volume up and down on my iPad, Ha! 

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

From Valerie's FB post:

Join me today at 4 pm ET for a Facebook Live preview from my home. I will be giving you a preview of the items that will be presented during our shows on Saturday!

I would love to see some new items, especially some new wreaths and lantern toppers.

I don't think you will like the prices on the wreaths.  Some have been available already and they are over $100.00.  I was disappointed  in the increase in prices.

Esteemed Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

From Valerie's FB post:

I don't think you will like the prices on the wreaths.  Some have been available already and they are over $100.00.  I was disappointed  in the increase in prices.

@avid shopper Yikes! You are right, some are well over $100.00. I guess her prices are going up along with everything else. Too bad.

Valued Contributor

She's charging Grandin Road or Frontgate prices on Home Good or Christmas Tree Shoppe items! You can shop online for the same exact things at much lower prices if you don't do store shopping!
Respected Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

From Valerie's FB post:

Do you have an At Home store near you?  You can also look on line.  It's a decor superstore.  I was there about 2 weeks ago, they have a large floral department full and has some really nice wreaths at very reasonable prices.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Do you havrote:e an At Home store near you?  You can also look on line.  It's a decor superstore.  I was there about 2 weeks ago, they have a large floral department full and has some really nice wreaths at very reasonable prices.  

@ScrapHappy  I just checked about local At Home stores, and there is one about a half hour away from me. It  might be a bit far away, but there is a Hobby Lobby store near there, so I can probably justify the gas I use. Thanks for the tip!