Frequent Contributor

Re: Valerie Majestic Deer and Sleigh

@pkvale I'm sorry you didn't your item.  It happened to me as well.  I was searching for a similar santa in the gingerbread sleigh and reindeer, and came across 3 of the same pieces Valerie offered on Wayfair.  Trying putting in santa and sleigh in Wayfair's search feature.  I also found similar santas on the web by searching  Impossible Dreams Santas.  You may also want to try QVC's As Is section.  I know it's hit or miss with the quality, but you might be lucky.  I hope you find one similar for your gift.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the advice!  I'll try that!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That's odd - the website says majestic deer (silver} are now in stock (H223235).

majestic deer.PNG

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the white ones...  I already received the white sleigh so I need the white deer.  I was talking to my friend while watching Valerie's show, and when the deer and sleighs came up, she went nuts for the white one.  I purchased the deer and sleigh right then, and they sold out a few minutes later.  She really wanted them, but they were too expensive for her.  So I have been so excited to get these to give to her for her birthday or Christmas.... 

Contributor

I am in the same boat 

Got the sleigh in white 

But white deer delayed think 3 times now

Contributor

I sympathize with you as I did the same and then called friends to say they're showing white deer, and they said they will go on and order.  So they got theirs, obviously ordering after me.  I called customer service and they have no explanation for how this could happen.  

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have the 2 white deer?  Are you willing to sell them?