Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Glistening Pine Pencil Tree?

@missxmas wrote:

I am wondering how heavy the  5 foot tree is.  I am debating between the 3 foot and 5 foot for my kitchen or dining room.  I have to put it up myself.  Would the 3 foot have to be seton a table or could I set on floor?

@missxmas  You can set the 3' on the floor as long as you will be able to see it from the vantage point you have.  I bought one for a table, but did measure it for my bedroom floor but from bed, I wouldn't be able to see all of it, LOL, must see all of it.

Frequent Contributor

@mousiegirl

Thank you!  Makes sense!  The 5 foot weighs 11 pounds so I think in can handle it by myself.  So excited.  Valerie mentioned spiral ribbon last night which will be presented on the big weekend.  I will definitely be buying that.  It seems like that type of ribbon will be easier to work with.  Enjoy your tree!

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee;I bought the 9’ last year and I thought it was a very pretty tree, nicely done with just a light frosting, not a flock. I wound up returning it after I realized that I really wanted a dark green tree....the area I wanted it for had quite a bit of natural light , and I wanted a strong contrasting dark green tree. Otherwise, it really is a lovely tree ! Enjoy it if you get it !

Honored Contributor

@missxmas wrote:

@mousiegirl

Thank you!  Makes sense!  The 5 foot weighs 11 pounds so I think in can handle it by myself.  So excited.  Valerie mentioned spiral ribbon last night which will be presented on the big weekend.  I will definitely be buying that.  It seems like that type of ribbon will be easier to work with.  Enjoy your tree!

@missxmas  You also. Smiley Happy  I like that glitter ribbon also.