Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Big Deal Thursday August 16th

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

I don't know, but as I've been wondering about on other threads lately,  maybe it is one of two different wreaths, or the resin pierced and leaf design ivory or orange stacked pumpkins, all of which were in sneak peek videos, but are yet to come.  I am excited to find out.

@SHOPR  All I "think" I know, is that it has to be something that will "fit" into anyone's home, for instance that huge 15" pumpkin would be fine for display, maybe, but then there is the storage issue, so don't think it would be something like that, oh, the suspense, lol.

@mousiegirl, If you refer to the 15 inch diameter pierced metal pumpkin that we talked about recently, I agree that it probably won't be the big deal, because Valerie said it wouldn't be here until 9/4 & 9/5.  Oh the suspense is right! They usually choose a TSV that appeals to a large audience, but I don't know much about their usual approach to Big Deal items.  Guess we will know if it is a harvest or a year round item, and what item exactly, soon enough.  

Completely OT but I'm burning my A Cheerful Giver Bayberry candle right now, and it's smelling so nice in here.  I wanted something different than usual, so why not.

@SHOPR  Just hearing Bayberry sends me to Christmas.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

My cable company lists the show as "Harvest Edition" so all items should fit that theme.  There are the usual reruns until Friday when there will be a "live" show from 7 to 9 PM.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope it isn't spheres........LOL

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I hope it isn't spheres........LOL

@Nataliesgramma

Oh no! Did you have to say it?!!LOL

I hope you didn't jinx it! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio  On Valerie's facebook page, she has a picture with a lot of the stacked cut out or are they luminary pumpkins, with the announcement of the shows tomorrow, so maybe this will be the Big Deal

Regular Contributor

I asked her for any hints on the Big Deal on Instagram and no response.  Guess its a surprise! 

Honored Contributor

She has posted on FB that they will post the upcoming big deal on Thursday morning.

Esteemed Contributor

The cat's out of the bag (so this little birdie had better watch out)!

https://www.qvc.com/Woven-Ceramic-Bird-Hurricane-with-Flameless-Candle-by-Valerie.product.H214935.ht...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

The cat's out of the bag (so this little birdie had better watch out)!

https://www.qvc.com/Woven-Ceramic-Bird-Hurricane-with-Flameless-Candle-by-Valerie.product.H214935.ht...

@loriqvc  It looks like something she has sold before.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the bird hurricanes that were sold a few years ago, in the cream and green. Mine had a more filigree pattern as opposed to the lattice work of the new one. Most likely a pass for me but the denim blue is intriguing. 

IMG_5014.JPG