Honored Contributor

Valerie Big Deal Thursday August 16th

Looking at the program guide for the upcoming weeks and noticed VPH has the Big Deal hour on QVC2 that night at 9 pm. Was wondering if anyone heard any clues as to what it might be.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Big Deal Thursday August 16th

I don’t know but, please let us know if you find out 😃

Esteemed Contributor

Valerie is very good at giving hints—and sometimes just giving away the whole surprise—about her upcoming deals on her Facebook page. I'll keep my eyes peeled... Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know, but as I've been wondering about on other threads lately,  maybe it is one of two different wreaths, or the resin pierced and leaf design ivory or orange stacked pumpkins, all of which were in sneak peek videos, but are yet to come.  I am excited to find out.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Looking at the program guide for the upcoming weeks and noticed VPH has the Big Deal hour on QVC2 that night at 9 pm. Was wondering if anyone heard any clues as to what it might be.

@Mominohio  Where were you last week when we were chatting about the Big Deal, lol.  I am wondering if she just presents that, or if she will present other items, but I am thinking if the latter it will just be was was already presented here.  I have to watch online, so won't be watching much.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Mominohio  Where were you last week when we were chatting about the Big Deal, lol.  I am wondering if she just presents that, or if she will present other items, but I am thinking if the latter it will just be was was already presented here.  I have to watch online, so won't be watching much.

She has a whole hour show at 9pm @mousiegirl and most usually they spend less time on the Big Deal compared to the TSV on regular Q, so I expect there will be several other items presented. 

My guess is that it won't be something already shown, and maybe not even fall related, but more 'home'. I'm wondering since they brought her ottomans back if that might be it, but kind of wondered why they would do that after just having an FHE ottoman TSV. So probably something else.

I will say, the Big Deal often times really isn't. LOL 

It is often something less than exciting, although I do think they are getting better as time goes on. The first few months, they had very limited quantities of a lot of things they featured as the BD. 

I'm betting she will say something on Facebook later this week.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I don't know, but as I've been wondering about on other threads lately,  maybe it is one of two different wreaths, or the resin pierced and leaf design ivory or orange stacked pumpkins, all of which were in sneak peek videos, but are yet to come.  I am excited to find out.

@SHOPR  All I "think" I know, is that it has to be something that will "fit" into anyone's home, for instance that huge 15" pumpkin would be fine for display, maybe, but then there is the storage issue, so don't think it would be something like that, oh, the suspense, lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

She has a whole hour show at 9pm @mousiegirl and most usually they spend less time on the Big Deal compared to the TSV on regular Q, so I expect there will be several other items presented. 

My guess is that it won't be something already shown, and maybe not even fall related, but more 'home'. I'm wondering since they brought her ottomans back if that might be it, but kind of wondered why they would do that after just having an FHE ottoman TSV. So probably something else.

I will say, the Big Deal often times really isn't. LOL 

It is often something less than exciting, although I do think they are getting better as time goes on. The first few months, they had very limited quantities of a lot of things they featured as the BD. 

I'm betting she will say something on Facebook later this week.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl - Valerie's Big Deal isn't until Thursday night, so there's still plenty of time for her to give a FB sneak peek.

One other thing I remembered when browsing the site today: QVC also "gives away the surprise" of upcoming TSV and Big Deal items in advance if you type "one day only" into the search bar, so even if we don't hear anything before then, we should definitely know what Valerie's special will be on Wednesday at the latest.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  All I "think" I know, is that it has to be something that will "fit" into anyone's home, for instance that huge 15" pumpkin would be fine for display, maybe, but then there is the storage issue, so don't think it would be something like that, oh, the suspense, lol.

@mousiegirl, If you refer to the 15 inch diameter pierced metal pumpkin that we talked about recently, I agree that it probably won't be the big deal, because Valerie said it wouldn't be here until 9/4 & 9/5.  Oh the suspense is right! They usually choose a TSV that appeals to a large audience, but I don't know much about their usual approach to Big Deal items.  Guess we will know if it is a harvest or a year round item, and what item exactly, soon enough.  

Completely OT but I'm burning my A Cheerful Giver Bayberry candle right now, and it's smelling so nice in here.  I wanted something different than usual, so why not.