Valued Contributor

This is the note under the Valerie's wreath:

"Seasonal Auto-delivery option available"

When I clicked on the auto-delivery option, I got an error message that this is not available.  Could one of the moderators please explain this to me?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor
Maybe the auto delivery version is sold out. I got the wreath and candle rings on auto delivery. After I got them, I loved them and wanted to get the garland on auto delivery, but it wasn’t available anymore.
Valued Contributor

@crazycockermomwrote:
Maybe the auto delivery version is sold out. I got the wreath and candle rings on auto delivery. After I got them, I loved them and wanted to get the garland on auto delivery, but it wasn’t available anymore.

That's what I thought, also - until I saw this message:

Seasonal Auto-delivery option available

Respected Contributor

Hmmm.  That’s weird.  Not sure what to tell you.  Let us know if you find out anything.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I took a look at it.  It looked like the auto delivery was grayed out.  I think someone forgot to remove it after the TSV.  I can't remember ever seeing a auto delivery after the TSV day.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the auto delivery of the candle rings and received the first one.  The 2nd one is to ship 3/6 and I forgot what it looks like however after clicking on the item AND the item #, it says "sold out" with no pictures.

I called CS and inquired about how to get the pics of the others and was told they are not able to get the pictures.

So I have to wait until they arrive and am stuck paying return fees to ship back if I don't like them.  

IMO, that was stupid.  There is no way I'm going to remember what the other 3 look like.  I even went onto Valerie's facebook page to gander, but found nothing.

I may end up cancelling the whole order. 

Valued Contributor

@HisElk1wrote:

I ordered the auto delivery of the candle rings and received the first one.  The 2nd one is to ship 3/6 and I forgot what it looks like however after clicking on the item AND the item #, it says "sold out" with no pictures.

I called CS and inquired about how to get the pics of the others and was told they are not able to get the pictures.

So I have to wait until they arrive and am stuck paying return fees to ship back if I don't like them.  

IMO, that was stupid.  There is no way I'm going to remember what the other 3 look like.  I even went onto Valerie's facebook page to gander, but found nothing.

@HisElk1 Have you tried asking Valerie, on her FB page.  I ask, and then report back.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie - Auto-Delivery

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1wrote:

@HisElk1, The auto delivery candle rings are seen in this YouTube video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GR1q09BEnBU

I hope this is the correct item.

Valued Contributor

Valerie replied on her Facebook page, that the pictures of the A/D candle rings (March) will be posted closer to the show.

@SHOPRwrote:

@HisElk1wrote:

@SHOPRwrote:

@HisElk1wrote:

@SHOPR

Those are the correct candle rings on Youtube.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR, yes they are the ones I was looking for.  Thanks so much for the link.  I really appreciate it.