Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Aug 25 shows. Who’s buying?

I didn't get anything from Valarie but I did get the tsv mini lights. I have a ceramic nativity and a ceramic church that my DH bought me years ago. Both are lovely but require being plugged in to light up so i thought I could use these lights instead and tape the battery pack to the back of the piece where it won't be seen. Esp nice they are on a timer so no turning on & off.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

I wanted to watch the whole show but the host was either so nervous or unwell her voice was quivering, which was too distracting. I turned it off during the angel presentation. If you purchased, enjoy. I will check in during the day in between football and chores. Might be something I can’t live without!

This is just the way she talks. It bothers me and I don't like when she is paired with Valerie for that reason. She is a good host and I like her style, but her voice bothers me to, as it seems like she is straining to talk.

Thank you for the clarification. I had no idea as I’ve never seen the host before. @Mominohio

@SunValley

I feel bad for not liking someone's voice, because it usually isn't any fault of their own. I don't care for the way my voice  sounds on recordings, and I do wonder how many people don't like to listen to me as well! LOL

I’m sure no one would want to listen to me either. I don’t usually watch late night, so I guess she is one of the newer hosts paying their dues on the overnight shift.

Valued Contributor

What fun to watch and make cleaning house and putting out some fall stuff more tolerable. That black swan caught my eye mostly for fall decorating. Thought he might be really cute in a basket with bittersweet and a fall plaid ribbon. Also broke down and bought 3 of her mercury glass/candle arrangements, as they were priced right. Of course had to get the micro lights in the fall colors also to go along with that swan. And more of Harrry's candles, and I am going to be sorry when bill time comes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also just bought

H214845
"As Is" Illuminated Faceted Gem Hurricane with Microlights

thank goodness they went back to TSV & I switched TV to TCM (Baby Doll)

Trusted Contributor

i did not order anything from Valerie although I was tempted.  I did pre- order one set of the TSV lights.  Four other items this evening were in my shopping cart, but I removed them.  I am on a fixed income and have reached my limit on spending on Fall and Winter decorations.  

I do not need anything, but it is fun to dream. I hope those who ordered enjoy their purchases when they arrive. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm very tempted by the large angel test was on mast year and now at a sale price.   I just can't decide I'm concerned that first of all it could arrive broken cause sometimes packaging is not always great and returning it would be such a hassle at this size.   And secondly I remember in the reviews from last season some reviews stating that the paint job was not great on some Angels.  It is so beautiful though when it's presented and it would look beautiful so beautiful all year not just at Christmas,  I have many angels.   Does anyone here have her from last year ?

Respected Contributor

I love Christmas mice so ordered the White set. Mice were very popular in Europe at Christmas Markets  in Germany and I started  to collect the felt ones. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gorgf wrote:

I love Christmas mice so ordered the White set. Mice were very popular in Europe at Christmas Markets  in Germany and I started  to collect the felt ones. 

@Gorgf  Have you seen the felt mice made by Primitives by Kathy sold on zulily, and probably elesewhere?  Here is an example.  I have many, couldn't resist them.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Gorgf wrote:

@Gorgf  Have you seen the felt mice made by Primitives by Kathy sold on zulily, and probably elesewhere?  Here is an example.  I have many, couldn't resist them.

@mousiegirl I have a few of those that I bought from Zulily, but I had to stop before I found myself with a new collection to store.  They are adorable.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Gorgf wrote:

@mousiegirl I have a few of those that I bought from Zulily, but I had to stop before I found myself with a new collection to store.  They are adorable.

@Marsha2003  Would you like to shop in mine, lol.  I bought quite a few.