Esteemed Contributor

wondering if Valerie will list the sneak peek  tomorrow or wait till Monday day??   I'm not on Facebook so I dont know if she listed when yet.  

Regular Contributor

Re: VPH when will sneak peek?

The sneak peek is on Facebook.  Just checked to see what I am not getting.   Help! 

Honored Contributor

She posted this morning, I saw absolutely nothing I am interested in!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey  thank you for posting the link.  Only one item I'm interested in....the tower of red lighted gift boxes.  Really cute, but will have to be a low, low price for me to buy another thing that I would have to store!  I have similar white boxes with red ribbons that also light up that I got from Kirklands a few years ago, so they would look really good together on the front porch.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@CAcableGirl2  those are cute! 

I put 3 or 4 sets of lighted gift boxes under my Christmas tree. It looks great!

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

wondering if Valerie will list the sneak peek  tomorrow or wait till Monday day??   I'm not on Facebook so I dont know if she listed when yet.  

@Kitty Galore  All you have to do is type Valerie's full name in the search box and add facebook, and the page will come up.  You don't have to be "on facebook" to view her page.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since there are only a dozen new items, I may actually skip Valerie's shows this time around . . . though that would feel very strange!