Honored Contributor

VPH spring show today beautiful things! What did you buy?

oh my what beautiful things she brought today.  I almost ordered the egg cone tree, apothecary jar, and foil egg wreath (and the bunnies oh my!) but came to my "senses"!!

Spring is definitely in the air!  Q sure tempted me today - first, VPH followed by In The Kitchen With Mary😱!

I decided my "willpower" was swaying so I took a good book & headed to the pool!  Although, the days not over yet!!! 😉

what did you buy? Just curious

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH spring show today beautiful things! What did you buy?

nothing....i don't decorate for Spring....not a pastel person....

Trusted Contributor

I bought the silver chicks before the show.  I was contemplating the fern urn filler and it sold out.  Everything looks so nice when it's combined into vignettes.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m safe so far...I agree with decor diva, it’s when I see the vignettes presented that get tempted .

I am mostly drawn to the Christmas items, so maybe I’m safe till Christmas in July !

Honored Contributor

I had to order the 2 little boys dressed in bunny costumes. They remind me of my kids..I caved.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the candle rings to match the napkin rings that I bought last year as-is and one set of those spot light bases.  The spot lights may go back, but I wanted to see if I could find ways to use them.

I didn't watch the shows to avoid temptation, but I did check out the new items online.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1  I agree ...lots of pretty things.  I 'broke down' and ordered the crackled illuminated spheres today ...and yesterday the faceted colored glass hurricanes.  I love sparkle and light in the midst of dark and cold winter.  I have not purchased any of the spheres, but I thought these were very pretty and go nicely with my color palette.  I decorate with a lot of white, cream and metalic ... so I can add a bit of pastel for spring and it looks very nice. 

I have the foiled egg collection from last year, and I absolutely love it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 

H213789
Set of (2) Glittered Spring Children Figurines by Valerie

I don't decorate too much for Easter, but had to buy these to send to my granddaughter. I was going to use delivery direct, but it's too early and she's got birthday gifts for this month.  I had to sit on my hands to avoid buying the Easter egg wreath for my mirror. I have so many wreaths and running out of storage for them. Loved the show !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I liked the one time only spheres, but passed.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I had to order the 2 little boys dressed in bunny costumes. They remind me of my kids..I caved.

@DREAMON  Valerie said the kids could be either gender becuase one could not tell. Smiley Happy  If they had had curly, longer hair, I would have bought them, so cute.