Esteemed Contributor

VPH sneak peek link + Big Deal reveal!

[ Edited ]

Click here to see all the upcoming goodies and be sure to tune in for Valerie's shows on Thursday—there are two on the main channel and one to highlight the Big Deal on Q2. 

Respected Contributor

Re: It's VPH sneak peek time!

I always think Valerie's things are pretty but there is just nothing this time for which I'd give up my current decor. I will watch, though!

Valued Contributor

Will she be live or skype?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@giddy up - Sadly, I'm pretty sure she's going to have to Skype or call in; I don't think vendors are coming to the studio at all right now. But the shows should still be nice! The program guide lists the hosts for the three shows as Pat, Mary Beth, and Elise, so it seems like there will be the usual fun, calm vibes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm very surprised that the Big Deal hasn't made an appearance anywhere yet; they even added the Cook's Essentials Big Deal for Friday earlier today. This must be some kind of really special offer! Smiley Happy

My hope is that whatever it is will have free shipping, and perhaps it is being held back to be part of a big free shipping event. A girl can dream, right?!

ETA: Valerie confirmed on her Facebook page that she will be joining presentations from her home via Skype.

Trusted Contributor

I hope the big deal doesn't have microlights or is made out of mercury glass!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH sneak peek link + Big Deal reveal!

[ Edited ]

At last, the Big Deal is revealed:

https://www.qvc.com/Shutter-Lamp-with-Color-Wash-Finish-by-Valerie.product.H213526.html?sc=PRODFEED

H213526
Shutter Lamp with Color Wash Finish by Valerie

$42.90 +$5.50 S&H

Available in Aqua, Blue, Brown, Red, and White

As a bonus, all VPH items are on sale for Thursday only!

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad to see a home decor item like this as the Big Deal.  I like this lamp but have no where for it.

Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva - I agree . . . and I wish it weren't distressed. I would love to have to try harder to find a spot for a couple of the dark blue ones.