Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH shows and sneak peeks = week of 9/21

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore - One more note: Even though the broadcasts are live, most Facebook pages—including Valerie's—save the broadcasts as videos you can watch at any time. So if you didn't catch the sneak preview live, you can still go and watch it; in fact, I was working this afternoon, so I'm about to go watch the video now.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Kitty Galore - One more note: Even though the broadcasts are live, most Facebook pages—including Valerie's—save the broadcasts as videos you can watch at any time. So if you didn't catch the sneak preview live, you can still go and watch it; in fact, I was working this afternoon, so I'm about to go watch the video now.  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc  Thank you for the info in fact I just got through viewing the video !    I like hearing about the items from just Valerie without a host ,  actually it's much more informative .  Disappointed that either option of the Carolers in the sleigh were not shown .  I wish I could have asked if they are being hold for a later  show maybe..... Still showing not available at this time 😞   I do look forward to the shows just the same.

Regular Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I'm not on Facebook , so will have to wait till Friday.     Dying to know if the Carolers in the Sleigh will be shown and finally be presented !  Can't wait till Friday ,   This is probably one of the last shows if I remember from previous years.

@Kitty Galore 

Kitty, the Carolers in the Sleigh were not on her live facebook presentation. Other people on facebook have stated that if Valerie's item number begins with H3 they are never presented on air and are purchased in limited quanities. You might check the Carolers in the Sleigh and see what item number they have and that may help you decide if you want to order it.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

Valerie's next House to Home: Holiday Edition shows will air this Saturday from 1-3 a.m. ET and 3-5 p.m. ET. She will be hosting a Facebook Live broadcast on Thursday at 4 p.m. ET and posting her sneak peek photo gallery on Facebook on Friday (if you want to see item numbers along with the photos, wait until noon ET). Can't wait!

@loriqvc   I hope Valerie continues to have her live video from now on, it gives her a chance to describe everything, and us a chance to hear her, as during shows, we know that hardly happens.

@mousiegirl  ^^^ AMEN!!! ^^^