Esteemed Contributor

VPH shows and sneak peeks = week of 9/21

Valerie's next House to Home: Holiday Edition shows will air this Saturday from 1-3 a.m. ET and 3-5 p.m. ET. She will be hosting a Facebook Live broadcast on Thursday at 4 p.m. ET and posting her sneak peek photo gallery on Facebook on Friday (if you want to see item numbers along with the photos, wait until noon ET). Can't wait!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH shows and sneak peeks = week of 9/21

@loriqvc  I'll be visiting my DD and not at home with my DH, so he can't hurrumph! Looking forward to it!

Esteemed Contributor

Just a friendly reminder that Valerie's sneak peek Facebook Live broadcast is today at 4:00 p.m. ET—I'm excited to see what she has this time...

Super Contributor

This has nothing to do with Valerie, but what the heck does DD and DH mean?  I see that alot and have been trying to figure it out.  Thought I would just ask.

Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

This has nothing to do with Valerie, but what the heck does DD and DH mean?  I see that alot and have been trying to figure it out.  Thought I would just ask.

@fingerlakesny   DD is dear daughter. DH is dear husband.

Super Contributor

Thank you! I can't keep up with all this stuff!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not on Facebook , so will have to wait till Friday.     Dying to know if the Carolers in the Sleigh will be shown and finally be presented !  Can't wait till Friday ,   This is probably one of the last shows if I remember from previous years.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Valerie's next House to Home: Holiday Edition shows will air this Saturday from 1-3 a.m. ET and 3-5 p.m. ET. She will be hosting a Facebook Live broadcast on Thursday at 4 p.m. ET and posting her sneak peek photo gallery on Facebook on Friday (if you want to see item numbers along with the photos, wait until noon ET). Can't wait!

@loriqvc   I hope Valerie continues to have her live video from now on, it gives her a chance to describe everything, and us a chance to hear her, as during shows, we know that hardly happens.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore - Did you know that you don't have to be a Facebook member to view Facebook Live broadcasts or any other content from public pages like Valerie's? You can just treat the site like any other website by navigating to the posts you want to see and checking them out. You won't be able to comment or react, but you can always view publicly posted content. If a dialog box pops up asking you to join, just close it.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Kitty Galore - Did you know that you don't have to be a Facebook member to view Facebook Live broadcasts or any other content from public pages like Valerie's? You can just treat the site like any other website by navigating to the posts you want to see and checking them out. You won't be able to comment or react, but you can always view publicly posted content. If a dialog box pops up asking you to join, just close it.

@loriqvc   Thanks ,   I wish I knew that I would have done that.   Now I do know about viewing photos once there posted,  I've done that many times ,   I just didn't realize I could view these broadcasts.  At least now I know.