Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

Jane is always more interested in telling the viewers something is about to go, and she loves to grab an item off the set, and carry it off. The lanterns were a good example of this. She went on and on about how the church was about to go, and wouldn't hush so Valerie could show any of the three. Then she suddenly snatched the church up, and walked clear across the room. She does the same way with handbags. No one can see them, because she is too busy interruping to say they are going. I think it is very wrong for QVC to hype certain products up that are in high interest status, and then say Oh, it sold out. Jane should take note that she is obnoxious, and yes, she wanted everyone to know that her and Valerie are good friends. Who cares? Not me. I am watching to get details on products I may want to spend money on. 

@Tissyanne, Oh my, I could not believe what I had seen after watching the lantern video this morning.  I mentioned it in the santa lantern thread. 

I do not watch much, but I know and understand that QVC removes sold out items from view.  It was the manner in which it was done that was unbelievable to me.  And it was so unnecessary.  Many of us had been waiting 2 hours for that presentation. 

Perhaps QVC should revisit the guidelines for how hosts must handle the on-air sellout of items.  :-(

@SHOPR..Went back to view the video of the lanterns and it is totally gone along with the lantern.  I didn't get to watch the presentation cause I was flipping channels cause I didn't think there was much info given on many of the products and I had lost total interest in the show.  Too bad cause Valerie always has such a large viewing audience

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy@SHOPR  I didn't watch until the show was over but if I hear this phrase one more time, I think I will 'throw up'.  "Only Order Of The Season".  I can read that on the screen. 

@lucymo...Well, just in case you can't read or had too much wine and the screen was fuzzy lucy.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

Jane is always more interested in telling the viewers something is about to go, and she loves to grab an item off the set, and carry it off. The lanterns were a good example of this. She went on and on about how the church was about to go, and wouldn't hush so Valerie could show any of the three. Then she suddenly snatched the church up, and walked clear across the room. She does the same way with handbags. No one can see them, because she is too busy interruping to say they are going. I think it is very wrong for QVC to hype certain products up that are in high interest status, and then say Oh, it sold out. Jane should take note that she is obnoxious, and yes, she wanted everyone to know that her and Valerie are good friends. Who cares? Not me. I am watching to get details on products I may want to spend money on. 

@Tissyanne, Oh my, I could not believe what I had seen after watching the lantern video this morning.  I mentioned it in the santa lantern thread. 

I do not watch much, but I know and understand that QVC removes sold out items from view.  It was the manner in which it was done that was unbelievable to me.  And it was so unnecessary.  Many of us had been waiting 2 hours for that presentation. 

Perhaps QVC should revisit the guidelines for how hosts must handle the on-air sellout of items.  :-(

@SHOPR..Went back to view the video of the lanterns and it is totally gone along with the lantern.  I didn't get to watch the presentation cause I was flipping channels cause I didn't think there was much info given on many of the products and I had lost total interest in the show.  Too bad cause Valerie always has such a large viewing audience

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy@SHOPR  I didn't watch until the show was over but if I hear this phrase one more time, I think I will 'throw up'.  "Only Order Of The Season".  I can read that on the screen. 

@lucymo...Well, just in case you can't read or had too much wine and the screen was fuzzy lucy.  LOL 

@Just Plain Crazy, Hi there!  Nope, it was Sunday and I don't drink on Sunday.  I have my last drinks from both hands on Saturday at 11:59:59 CDT. LOL  I do love my Sweet Tea. I don't expect that they could bring in many orders before the holidays.  It's a long trip to China.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Wouldn't you think the moderators would read all the complaints and relay them to the proper department and they would review the tapes and see what the customers are saying??