Honored Contributor

I had a little time a couple days ago, so decided to browse Valerie's items in the As Is category.

Happy to say, that although I did see some pretty and cute items, nothing reached out and grabbed me.

Last year I did purchase several things in this category, so I'm ahead of the game so far this year. 

Anyone finding, or not finding, things to bring home from this category?

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@Snicks1I recently purchased two "as is" silver and chocolate 3 piece candle holders and I was really surprised because they were brand new. I have cut down on purchasing "as is" clothing items. I still purchase some "as is" kitchen items and have found some really good deals on Cooks Essentials and Rachel Ray.  I will say that I have started to wait for free shipping days because shipping is usually $5.50 on kitchen items.  I wanted to purchase a 3 piece "as is " cooks essential cooking presses that were on sale for $8 but the shipping was $5.50...thought that was too much and would have paid $3.

Respected Contributor

I wanted the rocking horse when it was on in CIJ but didn't want to spend that much. Ordered it "as is" but have not received it yet. I order many things as is and many appear never to have been opened. I recently got two Waterford hurricanes for half their original price.

Honored Contributor

I buy most of Valerie's items as is.  I haven't bought anything lately though.

Trusted Contributor

When I watch her shows, I think I'll just wait and check her asis that way I can control my spending. I have  a  creative mind and every thing she shows I can find away to make it work in my home. So I  check her asis every day and usually surprised at what's been returned already.

Respected Contributor

I bought the sisal squirrels, they match the deer I bought last year...all are adorable & fit with my primitive decor.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I never had an issue with as is items.  I ordered the gold pedestals recently and they arrived OK, I cant wait to use them when I put out my fall decor...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I went against my instincts and ordered the bronze reindeer with ribbons from as-is.  I usually avoid resin and these received mixed reviews, so I have my fingers crossed that I will like them.  If not, back they go.

I bought a lot last year from as-is VPH after CIJ.  I didn't really see much this year to interest me although I would buy those clip-on candles if they showed up as-in in the brass choice.

Honored Contributor

I got an "as is" set of new deer in ivory for a good price.

Occasional Contributor

Hi All, I was able to get her set of 3 little MG pumpkins in the orange color, they were perfect and all work as they should...I have a set of the chocolate and gold already that I got last year when they came out. I also got her AS IS Glitter Berry Picks in the Blush and Eucalyptus that I have been waiting forever to come back in, so I lucked out there. I have never had a problem with AS IS on her items so far.