Honored Contributor

my program guide said "great gifts" but flicking its Valerie & Amy 10 pm -12.

Just sharing in case anyone else is interested!

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH on Q2 now with Amy

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1  It would be nice if Amy would stop talking over and interrupting Valerie, driving me nuts!

She just cut Valerie off when she was talking, so RUDE!

Honored Contributor

Oh, this should be good.

Honored Contributor

I got a call right after I posted this -- I've been spared from Amy's incessive talking...you're right poor Valerie (she's always so gracious). 

Just tuned in ...

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@homedecor1  It would be nice if Amy would stop talking over and interrupting Valerie, driving me nuts!

She just cut Valerie off when she was talking, so RUDE!

@mousiegirl ..... AS is probably the worst host on QVC .... I wish she would take speech classes & remove the marbles from her mouth ....she tries to act too cutsie & it is so annoying ..... I can’t watch her so I missed the entire two hours of the Valerie show ...I wish they would put her to work behind the scenes ..... they just hired 6 new hosts so maybe one of them will replace her 🙃

@January121  I agree with you.  It was hard to watch,  decor shows are not her forte  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I had to turn it off ,could take Amy talking so much .boy she could talk the trunk of an elephant. Why does she always have to be the center of attention .

Respected Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority but Amy does not irritate me, unlike many other hosts that I just cannot stand. I didn't watch the show but I went back and watched a few of the recorded presentations and saw no problem. Valerie had plenty of time to speak and I can't see anything wrong with Amy's voice or diction. Oh well, different strokes I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

Overall, the combination was less obnoxious than I anticipated, but if I heard Amy mention one more time how you can't have nice things if you have kids, I don't know what I was going to do! Sadly, the offerings in the show were really nothing new, which was the truly disappointing part. Fingers crossed for some great things during the Countdown to Christmas shows tomorrow (even though I'm planning to just watch and enjoy rather than buy)...

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority but Amy does not irritate me, unlike many other hosts that I just cannot stand. I didn't watch the show but I went back and watched a few of the recorded presentations and saw no problem. Valerie had plenty of time to speak and I can't see anything wrong with Amy's voice or diction. Oh well, different strokes I guess.

@froggy  You obviously missed, by not watcvhing, Amy cutting Valerie off when Valerie was speaking about something, and more than once, it was difficult to watch, and unpleasant to listen to Amy ratting on when Valerie should have been able to speak and not be cut off.