Esteemed Contributor

VPH hurricane color question

Technically, this isn't about a holiday-specific item, but I know this forum is where most of the VPH fans congregate, so I hope one/some of you can help me! I've had this set of hurricanes on my wish list for awhile, and they finally went on sale today:

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-Frosted-Scroll-Design-Hurricanes-by-Valerie.product.H219560.html?produc...

Here's my question for any of you who may own these in the silver: Is it true what they said in the presentation about these being more of a white or frost color than silver? Or are they truly silver in color? (I know the inside is silver; I'm inquiring about the outside color.)

I previously purchased a set of VPH hurricanes where the presenters said the same thing about the white/frost versus silver when that set was labeled as "pearl" for its color, but those hurricanes are really just silver. I'm trying to find a set that is more of a frosted white, so I'm hoping these might be what I want.

Thanks in advance for your input...

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH hurricane color question

@loriqvc Oh I like the blue ones! But I'm restraining myself from buying them, dang it.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't own them ....but they look frost on the outside and silver on the inside to me...

Very pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

I had also posted this question on the item page, and Valerie's team actually responded to say that it is a true silver with a frost overlay, so it would still be silver. I was pleased to get such a quick reply! But unfortunately, that means my search continues...