Contributor

Not a happy camper

I was at work yesterday and got a message that my return was on its way.....WHAT RETURN! I haven't returned anything

Called CS and my harvest VPH cupcakes were going back

Funny they never got to my house

QVC if you read the posts YOU HAVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE 3 in 1 SHIPPING LABELS  They are nothing but trouble 

Now QVC what are you going to do for a customer that wants her order but now it is sold out and she did not return

Would  love to hear from the powers that be

Anyone else have trouble with these labels?

Trusted Contributor

Re: VPH cupcake houses H224011

I've only gotten one, so far.  It was a mess and the return portion was unreadable so I would not have been able to use it. 

Valued Contributor

I hate those lables!  They are a problem waiting to happen.  Every time I get one, I immediately remove it and throw it away.  If I want to return an item, I just print my own label.

So sorry to hear about your shipping mishap.  It's really unfortunate, especially when your wanting a sold-out item.  You did everything right, and they screwed it up.  I hope CS makes it right!

Super Contributor

I had ordered some Ryka sneakers on 8-8-2020, and they have been at my post office since 8-13-2020.  I don't know what the 3 in 1 shipping labels are, but I hope they aren't interferring with me getting this package. I don't understand why something would just be sitting at the post office for over a week!  I won't be ordering anything else until this all gets better!

Honored Contributor

@Deb0509 

You need to call your P.O. and find out why it hasn't been delivered, since the have it.

It's beyond QVC's control at this point.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Deb0509   I frequently have packages held up at the post office.  I go to the USPS website and complete a "missing package" form.  I've always had the package delivered within 48 hours, usually sooner.  They've even called to see if I got it okay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@dinka 

you may want to put this in "customer care" forum.

I know those 3 ply are the worse😡.  I wonder if my pereira storage cubes are "lost" because I'm still waiting...

Contributor

posted on customer care 

Thanks home decor1

Honored Contributor

@dinka ,

I bought a VPH candle during CIJ, and even though it made it to my city, it was never delivered. I called a couple of weeks ago, and received a refund. 

Yesterday, I noticed a return fee of $6.95 on my bank account. I called QVC, and they have charged me a return shipping fee for this item. 

I called, and told the rep I was not the one who returned the item. Sne refunded my $6.95. 

Beware.