Esteemed Contributor

VPH beveled mirror in Lunchtime Specials (11/23)

The 10" version of Valerie's beveled square mirror was added to the Lunchtime Specials list this week if anyone is interested:

https://www.qvc.com/10%22-Beveled-Square-Mirror-by-Valerie.product.H212538.html?sc=PRODFEED

There are a few other VPH items listed as well, but this seemed like a great value for a really versatile item.

Respected Contributor

Re: VPH beveled mirror in Lunchtime Specials (11/23)

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc  I have not tried her beveled mirrors, but I have her mirrored lazy Susan that I love and use all year round.  Thanks for sharing.

@loriqvc   sold out.  Darn.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's interesting it's sold out but prior to the announcement it was available according to my list.

I sometimes wonder if they release "limited quantities" ...I have her beveled rectangular one and love it 🙂

@loriqvc 

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 - I think they definitely have limited stock for a lot of the items they list, but the lack of availability could also be due to the weird issues the website sometimes has when it's not technically during Lunchtime Specials hours; maybe check again after 11 ET tomorrow and see if it's "magically" available for purchase again.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

Thank you🙂 

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like the mirror has officially sold out now—enjoy it if you got one!

And if you're still looking for a beautiful mirrored piece from VPH at a great price, check out this tray, available in silver and gold:

https://www.qvc.com/18%22-Mirrored-Decorative-Serving-Tray-by-Valerie.product.H224720.html