Honored Contributor

Re: VPH Red Truck - Best thing I've bought🙂🙂

Great job. I love it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1, I just adore your red truck!  

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 

Try going to Amazon.  My friend got heres there although not as big as VPH truck.

I bought mine "as is" and placed waitlist order - waited very long for it to come but was glad when it did!

Honored Contributor

I love mine too.

I got a red one, and a cream colored one. 

I thought I heard a brown one is coming this year. I hope it is an ugly brown so I don't want it! LOL

They are so easy to use for so many different seasons and holidays. One of her best things in a long time.

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I love mine too.

I thought I heard a brown one is coming this year. I hope it is an ugly brown so I don't want it! LOL

They are so easy to use for so many different seasons and holidays. One of her best things in a long time.

I am almost 99.99% certain that she had a brown last year- sort of a mocha color- because I thought about purchasing it.  During one of her spring shows, she mentioned bringing back the truck.

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I love mine too.

I am almost 99.99% certain that she had a brown last year- sort of a mocha color- because I thought about purchasing it.  During one of her spring shows, she mentioned bringing back the truck.

@Tennesseegal 

Thank you! After posting I seemed to have a slight recollection that it had already been released, but I couldn't remember for sure. I think lockdown has locked down my brain! LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I love mine too.

@Tennesseegal 

Thank you! After posting I seemed to have a slight recollection that it had already been released, but I couldn't remember for sure. I think lockdown has locked down my brain! LOL

@Mominohio 

Lockdown brain is something I can relate to as well!  I think we all want some kind of normal again! That brown truck is sounding more appealing. 

Super Contributor

I have the red truck and agree it is my favorite purchase from VPH - no batteries or glitter.  Right now, I have a small plant in the truck bed.  

Respected Contributor

You can tell I used to live in south Florida!

870DACCC-B823-45F5-BE46-1B6E8C74E5B3.jpeg