Regular Contributor

No offense to anyone that loved them and bought them, but the ginger jars did not appeal to me AT ALL. They (a) are not Christmas and (b) looked like urns for ashes.

Trusted Contributor

@J9 wrote:

No offense to anyone that loved them and bought them, but the ginger jars did not appeal to me AT ALL. They (a) are not Christmas and (b) looked like urns for ashes.

@J9 Well now that you mention it, they do kind of look like urns for ashes.  I liked the deigns on them, because they resembled the patterns on Polish pottery.  They are the for me, but I did like he way they looked when it was dark and they were lit.

Occasional Contributor

I thought the gem tree was very pretty. I bought it in the brushed gold. If I love it, I think I will display it all year in my home office. I don't understand why QVC brings in such limited amounts of some items. I guess they don't want to be stuck with alot of unsold items. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Central Fl Shopper wrote:

I thought the gem tree was very pretty. I bought it in the brushed gold. If I love it, I think I will display it all year in my home office. I don't understand why QVC brings in such limited amounts of some items. I guess they don't want to be stuck with alot of unsold items. 

I love the gem trees in silver,  what a time I had getting them though,  first sold out before I could order them .   Then had to keep trying for an hour till I finally got one , the online system I guess couldn't keep with back and forth sold out and then avaliable.  I loved how sparkly it looked on set , hope it's as beautiful in person.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I love the gem trees in silver,  what a time I had getting them though,  first sold out before I could order them .   Then had to keep trying for an hour till I finally got one , the online system I guess couldn't keep with back and forth sold out and then avaliable.  I loved how sparkly it looked on set , hope it's as beautiful in person.

@Kitty Galore I got one in silver, too! I hope they look good in person. We barely got a chance to see them on air.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH - New Items Added

[ Edited ]

@RazorSharp wrote:

@J9 wrote:

@J9 Well now that you mention it, they do kind of look like urns for ashes.  I liked the deigns on them, because they resembled the patterns on Polish pottery.  They are the for me, but I did like he way they looked when it was dark and they were lit.

@RazorSharp

@J9

No offense taken.  I didn't see them as Christmas items either, but I wanted one for year-round.  I like toile, and this reminded me of toile in a way.  I have lots of old and eclectic stuff here.  This should fit right in, I hope!

Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore I got one in silver, too! I hope they look good in person. We barely got a chance to see them on air.

I'm so glad someone else ordered the nutcracker as well ,  we need to post our thoughts once he arrives!