Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

if anyone ordered this item was it on Advanced order?   I ask b cause when I ordered the gold version it said in process then right into advanced order .    I thought the host said it was avaliable now,  but maybe I came in late cause it was at the end of the last show Valerie had.   I don't know when it's shipping either it doesn't show that on my order.  

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

I saw those too, very pretty.  

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-Faceted-Glass-Crystal-Pedestals-by-Valerie.product.H242152.html?product...

It says they are in stock, maybe people never checked out after putting them in their cart. 

If I remember, they said during the presentation that they were shipping now and could be used right away, and not have to wait for the holidays. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

I was ordering those too and I heard Jennifer say they were in stock.....but when I was checking out it had advanced order for OCTOBER....

I wanted them now...so I cancelled my order....

Valued Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

I just ordered them a few moments ago (Mon., July 12) and after I placed the order, it said "advance order."

I am surprised since the website showed as "in stock."

Esteemed Contributor

@Toots711 wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

I just ordered them a few moments ago (Mon., July 12) and after I placed the order, it said "advance order."

@Toots711 wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

@Toots711 

i know it seems we never know when an item is in stock or advanced till the order is placed then we find out.    I don't get why they sAy it's shipping now if it isn't..   I'm fine to wait for this  item ,  but not always for every one.  It died t tell me though when it will ship @Nataliesgramma  i think said October .

Respected Contributor

I just placed an order and it says arrives by Sept 23.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the silver ones last night. They are showing Advance Order with no date listed.

I may cancel & save myself some $$$$$$

Respected Contributor
My order for the silver choice said advance shipment by 9/23/21 and it shipped out today. I am away on a trip and wasn’t expecting it to be shipped out. All my CIJ items are advance order. I was able to reach a neighbor to pick it up for me. I hope no others will be shipping out this week!